Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FOXYTALK

Felliani

31 in November, hardly an upgrade on what we have in defensive midfield.

I think Iborra's the more subtle, more elegant player and Ndidi a great talent.

And the prospect of Fellaini in a Leicester shirt. :geek:

Enough of that CDM talk, how about some central midfielders or attacking midfielders for a change?

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Like 1

I thought it was defenders we need. This year, last year and the year before. Board seems fixated on stuffing as many strikers and attaching players in as possible but leaves out how to get the ball up to them closer than 30 years from the oppo goal.

I must admit I quite like him.

He is underused at Manure but always comes on a does a good job whether that is defensively or as a dangerous attacking threat in the box. Would be nice to get back to being a dominant team in the air considering how many balls into the box we deliver.

He's a funny one.  Not quite sure what his best position is, not quite sure what he is good at but on occasions I have seen him be absolutely unplayable.  Just before he left Everton he was one of the best in the league at what he did I thought and then never really quite settled at Utd.  I wouldn't say he was top of my list and I wouldn't be too bothered if we don't go for him but if he did end up here I would certainly be very intrigued to see what he could do.  X

Edited by RumbleFox

3 hours ago, jonthefox said:

Heavily linked with Liverpool this morning.

I actually think he would do well at liverpool and would say his addition could push them to the league title (of course if they dont lose any players and man city doesnt spend another 200 million.....wait who am i kidding).

Think he could be decent alongside Ndidi. Real presence which we often don't have in midfield.  Better than Iborra. Don't think we'd get overrun as we have against teams like Palace and Watford.

On 4/21/2018 at 00:39, kyleolly said:

Get rid of Fraud pooel bring in big Sam and play these 3 in attack.

Fellaini

Vardy        Slimani

After being a fan for 50 plus years bringing in Fat Sam would finish me

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Fook off! Fellaini

lol

Now Shelvey I’d take in a heartbeat....

Every time I’ve seen Shelvey play on tv he’s been outstanding. I’d love us to sign him, not bothered about his supposed attitude/temperament. It what he does on the pitch that matters most. 

We need to seriously look at midfield options. Morouane might not be the most exciting option out there but he can be effective, he does whatever he’s asked, and adds a bit nastiness that other have mentioned we’re lacking. 

I don’t think Iborra is mobile enough to bear a lot of responsibility in our setup. The big man with the big ‘fro might be worth a shout for a season or two on a free. 

Might be be a bit awkward if Huth is still around, though. ?

• Haha 1

Imagine Vardy and Fellaini upfront. The oppositions defence would be sh*tting themselves when they're getting nailed by Vardy and receiving elbows galore from Fellaini lol

The way we play at the minute with putting so many crosses into the box having Fellaini would be a massive boost. Also I don't think there's anyone out there better at holding a ball up than he is. 

He just gives you a completely different option. 

I'd argue we need some sort of target man further up the pitch, whether it comes in the form of a centre mid, centre forward or even a winger, it's something we're definitely lacking. i'd have thought Iborra could do something similar but Puel doesn't seem to want him just behind the striker, in my eyes Fellaini is definitely Mobile enough for the job... 

There's definitely legs in any rumours of some sort of target man kinda player, whether it's fellaini or not we'll see.

No 10 behind Vardy, the amount of crosses we send in each game he would be a handful.

Teams would want to play a higher line, to negate the Aerial threat, leaving Vardy more space in behind.

Edited by coolhandfox
Typo
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, hejammy said:

So being linked with a club makes you good enough for that club? 

If there are multiple reputable sources saying he has been offered a contract by them, whish is the case in this instance, then yes. absolutely.