Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FOXYTALK

Felliani

4 hours ago, goose2010 said:

some hair with him and Hamza in Midfield.

Come to think of it, this could be a genuine strategy we could adopt, and would negate the need for players who can actually kick the ball:

If we just use Marouane and Hamza's enormous barnets as some sort of ball-nests... If they just pass it between themselves by entangling their huge hair ecosystems, it won't count as obstruction.

Genius. Gerrimin. 

Edited by RoboFox

Felliani behind Vardy sounds really awesome. At least we'll have something to aim for, when our slow-mo attack runs out of ideas and just wants to cross the ball to our midget striker. But can't Iborra pretty much do the same thing?

It's almost as if that article has been written purely to spark interest in currently stagnant transfer betting markets.

'Leicester are being tipped to add to their options in central midfield, although they have yet to be formally credited with interest in the Belgian'

....they're not even trying to hide the fact they've made it up lol

Edited by Paddy.
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

We need some nasty in the team. Other teams run rings round us with their diving and gamesmanship.

We need to be more streetwise and felani is the kind of dirty git we could do with.

Look at the way other teams con the ref we've become far too nice this season.

Might just be me but none of what you say makes sense. Get street wise to beat divers. So get a diving thug in to beat them. Getting him in don't beat them it means we join them.

There is no doubt to me that Fellaini brings different qualities to the table and many doubt him because he is an unconventional midfielder to say the least. He did well at Everton albeit a good time ago now and I think he could impress again in a more defensive minded team. However, he is a risk and certainly not worth the £120k a week mooted on here. He needs to half his demands if I was to be interested. 

2 hours ago, jonthefox said:

Me feeling a bit ‘meh’ over this is a great indication of how far we’ve come. 

Agree - 2/3 years too late.  Not happy about signing ‘pension’ top- up players where their agents are looking to fleece a Club one last time.  We can do better. just need a better scouting team.