Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Ricardo Pereira Signs For Leicester

15 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

He's asked to leave so many times now. It'll be ridiculous if he stays. I'm not sure how good it is for the team spirit: to have someone constantly on the lookout for pastures new. Although thirteen goals and ten assists are hard to come by.

He's asked to leave 4 times, even if unlikely I don't think it's totally outside the realms of possibility that becomes 6. Regardless, a demotivated Mahrez won't hit anywhere near those output numbers anyway. Best we can hope for is that Pereira can contribute a quarter of Riyad's output and New RW can contribute a further half. 75% won't be too bad, especially if we upgrade our defence so we need to score less.

1 hour ago, SheppyFox said:

Off the rails? He’s just taken a pill or something, he’ll have felt a bit poorly the next day but I don’t think he’ll be in need of support, a ban and a fine maybe lol he’s not Paul Gascoigne quite yet.  

Sorry Sheppy but I have to disagree with you on this as whilst I accept that it is endemic within society, I don't think such behaviour is acceptable and certainly don't think that it should be normalised. I appreciate that's my personal view, however whilst I'd be sad to see any young man in such a state I definitely feel he needs supporting as his behaviour isn't what I'd expect of a practicing professional sports person, let alone one competing at the very highest level. Whether you agree or disagree morally, ultimately he's still an employee of the club, and whilst he's representing it we have a duty of care to look after his wellbeing. 

34 minutes ago, brucey said:

That's 2 goals and 4 assists more than Simpson had in his entire 4 year LCFC career.

....Riyad hasn't left yet... :(

There is as you probably know an attitude that if you don’t play for one of the so called ‘big’ teams, you haven’t played at the highest level, you rarely get recognition for staying and trying to help a team into that position so it rarely happens, that’s why Riyad wants to leave. I think no matter what players we had around him, whilst the commenteriat are saying Riyad should be at a bigger club to reach his full potential then he’ll want to leave, thank god Vardy has seen through this rubbish.........so far

All the drug experts on here deducing things from 20 second blurry clip.

Its quite possible to be a bit out of it on alcohol alone, you should see me if someone gives me a shot of sambuca.

You'd think I'd been on ket all night lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ian_marshall said:

Sorry Sheppy but I have to disagree with you on this as whilst I accept that it is endemic within society, I don't think such behaviour is acceptable and certainly don't think that it should be normalised. I appreciate that's my personal view, however whilst I'd be sad to see any young man in such a state I definitely feel he needs supporting as his behaviour isn't what I'd expect of a practicing professional sports person, let alone one competing at the very highest level. Whether you agree or disagree morally, ultimately he's still an employee of the club, and whilst he's representing it we have a duty of care to look after his wellbeing. 

Oh I agree with you it shouldn’t be normalised but I’d like to think he’s not silly enough for it to be a regular thing :) 

2 hours ago, Foxxed said:

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/120763/Show/Ricardo-Pereira

2 goals and 6 assists last season. Assume he'll get 1 goal and 4 assists.

Ryiad was on 13 goals and 10 assists. 12 goals and 6 assists to make up somehow.

He's a defender why are you comparing him to Riyad?

2 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

He's a defender why are you comparing him to Riyad?

He's not comparing, they're obviously trying to find out how to mitigate the loss of Riyad's input.

Edited by Beechey