Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Mahrez replacements

Just now, Alex_LCFC said:

Surprised we havnt tried our look with malcom. Everton in advanced talks apparently 

Left footed right winger that likes to cut inside to replace our left footed right winger that likes to cut inside, makes too much sense.

On 14/07/2018 at 14:20, MC Prussian said:

Yep, and now maybe another player for the left wing, a left-back, centre-back and central midfielder and we should be fine - of course, I expect a few of the old guard leaving in the remaining three weeks.

Yes I agree with you about the need for another CB and LB - for me, they should be the priority now. 

After that...potentially another winger.

I'm less sold on the idea of another CM at the moment, unless we can move a couple of players on first. 

I'd be happy to see King, James, Slimani, Musa all go. 

Although I'm happy to give Iheanacho a bit more time, I'd also take another striker if we can get rid of Okazaki. 

16 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

The sun's shining lads.... Get outside for a bit. 

Draw your curtains, lower your blinds, that bright light in the sky will get lesser, far too hot outside and there's all that extra effort having to fetch beer from the 'fridge because your wife can't hear your calls for more beer.

2 hours ago, Alex_LCFC said:

Surprised we havnt tried our look with malcom. Everton in advanced talks apparently 

I said this the other day. Roma also in for him I believe though.

Little bit concerned at the perceived "lack of activity" on bringing in a replacement, right now we have a 12 goal and 10 assist hole in our team. I think Maddison is somewhat of a means to plug that but he's young and not at the same level.

Rudkin needs to splash some cash on a creative mid/winger that can contribute in both areas pretty damn sharpish! The replacement would need a decent pre-season so they are effective enough.

On 20/07/2018 at 03:19, norwichfox said:

Draw your curtains, lower your blinds, that bright light in the sky will get lesser, far too hot outside and there's all that extra effort having to fetch beer from the 'fridge because your wife can't hear your calls for more beer.

I usually text mine.

Edited by WigstonWanderer
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HankMarvin said:

Richarlison being linked with 40m Everton move 

4 goals 5 assists 

went missing for 6 months 

if Watford get 40m it will make mahrez deal seam even shiter 

edit

50m in daily mail 

Take into consideration age and wages

18 hours ago, kingfox said:

Malcom

Jahanbakhsh

Sarr

Those are the three we should be looking at, fvck Andros Townsend, fvck Bertrand Traore.

Interesting you say fcuk Traore who scored and assisted more than Malcom in the same league. I think he's got talent, perhaps not Malcom's level of potential but he'd powerful and direct.

On 19/07/2018 at 19:45, Foxes1 said:

Can see this being another Adrien Silva fiasco we mess about for so long and then sign Andros Townsend and miss the deadline by 14 secs  lol

If we end up signing Townsend I wouldn’t be too upset if we did.

3 hours ago, Max Wall said:

The news that the Richarlison deal could reach £50m (subject to add ons) makes me weep at the thought of what we received for Mahrez. 

Everton are stupid they paid about 40 million too much for Gylfi aswell.