Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mo-rima

Riyad finally gone

38 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

Can't believe this threads still here! He's gone, he is no more and the rest of the Monty Python sketch. He keeps bobbing up like Len Fairclough at your local swimming baths (or an unwanted turd). Fed up of hearing about some other team's player!

Look, I'm vaguely interested in whatever Julian Joachim's doing now. Key members of our title winning squad, also.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

See he's learned to dive better already.....:dry:

He’s not going to improve much in one week.

A single roll after actual contact … at best I’d give that 1½ Neymars.    1Neymar.JPG.28c80c6b8eaa95f78f15a171b1970b11.JPG  0.5Neymar.JPG.05a4d0dc80e047c0100cd2a7ace44605.JPG

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Look, I'm vaguely interested in whatever Julian Joachim's doing now. Key members of our title winning squad, also.

Absolutely,  where is the little fella now! Wouldn't suprise me if he was still playing, he certainly was 2/3 years ago. Just bored of hearing about Marhez over and over again really I suppose. 

• Like 1

Not quite the bright start for Riyad at Manchester City - part of a losing team for two straight pre-season matches.

The Citizens now 2-0 down against Bayern Munich and he has to be replaced by Bernardo Silva. Doesn't look too good for Mahrez and his ankle.

9 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Not quite the bright start for Riyad at Manchester City - part of a losing team for two straight pre-season matches.

The Citizens now 2-0 down against Bayern Munich and he has to be replaced by Bernardo Silva. Doesn't look too good for Mahrez and his ankle.

Won 3-2 scored 3 after he went off

1 hour ago, Foxes1 said:

Won 3-2 scored 3 after he went off

10 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

On 21/07/2018 at 20:46, norwichfox said:

See he's learned to dive better already.....:dry:

One can see the schadenfreude in every single word you wrote.

It was ManCity's Z team. According to their fans he played well in all the games. Saw the highlights against Bayern he was pulling the strings, creating a couple of good chances which should have been converted before getting injured.

You're really sad people.  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

One can see the schadenfreude in every single word you wrote.

It was ManCity's Z team. According to their fans he played well in all the games. Saw the highlights against Bayern he was pulling the strings, creating a couple of good chances which should have been converted before getting injured.

You're really sad people.  

There's stating facts and then there's people reading all kinds of things into other people's comments.

Of course Manchester City "fans" will praise Mahrez, he's their record signing, there's not the same history as there was with us.

And I agree he's played pretty well in the first two matches he was involved, that mostly as an attacking midfielder rather than a winger or right midfielder.

You've been a member since late June of this year - how are you supposed to know me or my stance on Riyad Mahrez?

So please spare me the superficial claptrap.

• Like 4

I know Riyad upset quite a few (probably all) of us with some of his antics in the last year or so but I just can't help but want him to rip it up at Man City. I have no affinity with Man City but I do with him.

I hope his injury turns out to be a slight knock and nothing more serious.

I'm a little loathe to admit it but I'm sure I'll enjoy seeing him slaloming through a defence in a Man City strip so long as it's not our defence.

• Like 1

On 21/07/2018 at 19:20, volpeazzurro said:

Can't believe this threads still here! He's gone, he is no more and the rest of the Monty Python sketch. He keeps bobbing up like Len Fairclough at your local swimming baths (or an unwanted turd). Fed up of hearing about some other team's player!

lol I can't believe I've just read a Len Fairclough reference. I don't think I've seen that for about 25 years. Didn't half make me laugh, not sure whether to be ashamed of that or not. 

• Haha 1

On 21/07/2018 at 19:20, volpeazzurro said:

But sweet prince though 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, kingfox said:

IMG_5631.thumb.JPG.74e1849f607b8d90e7507a32e2efadc4.JPG

The absolute state of this guy.

That official T-shirt design looks like the work of someone who has been procrastinating and only started working on it 30 seconds before the deadline.

• Like 1