Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho / Nacho Man

17 minutes ago, NewEnglandFox said:

He took a shot from 25+ yards for some reason that only made sense to him.

Because the only other option was Gray who was marked by three defenders. I know, baffling. He took the only option available. What a ****.

Christ.

• Like 3

Who didn’t want this to work ? Sad truth is he looks miles off what we paid for and what we hoped for. He may come good but it’s kooking increasingly unlikely. We look a different side with Vardy , and this lad is not the understudy we need. Hope we can find another gem. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Beechey said:

Because the only other option was Gray who was marked by three defenders. I know, baffling. He took the only option available. What a ****.

Christ.

Indeed, Kepa was off balance and off his line as well. No issue with him taking that shot on.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Only on for about ten minutes but seemed to put a lot more effort in than normal, probably means nothing. 

In fairness I wasn't at the game and only listened to the radio. He got 4 mentions that I heard. Firstly Matt Piper states that Puel appeared to be shouting at him to move about more and work harder. Twice when he mis- controlled the ball and gave possession away and then that shot. Unless I missed something he wasn't even worth a place on the bench sadly. 

3 hours ago, Crispin LA said:

When the whole team puts in a good shift, he still plays s*** today! 

10 minutes whilst we were clinging on against one of the top 4 is not enough for any striker to make an impact, especially not a second string striker outside of the top 6. Let’s be honest.

11 minutes ago, MattP said:

He's a human full time whistle. 

Watching his effort and movement yesterday you could have assumed we were 4-0 up.

To be fair though, if you walked into your place of work and everyone started booing, how much effort would you put into the job?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

To be fair though, if you walked into your place of work and everyone started booing, how much effort would you put into the job?

As a professional sportsman, everything I have.

People slating iheanacho yesterday clearly have nothing better to do. When he got the ball yesterday he did what he could and I watched his work rate closely, he certainly ran about more than alot of you are saying. Why is okazaki not getting as much abuse? Don't even get me started on the appalling reaction when he came on, poor kid 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

But if everyone was booing because I did FA and everyone around me was working hard, then yes I'd feel shitty but I'd give it my best to make it up to my colleagues! 

Edited by hejammy
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

It's a good question!... 

I'll ask all my Spurs fans friends how they cope with it and get back to you.