Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho / Nacho Man

5 minutes ago, cal21212121 said:

I feel such a sense of relief having a manager who is very forward with his plans and intentions.

He's not being that forward, it's a round about way of saying you won't play mate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Babylon said:

He's not being that forward, it's a round about way of saying you won't play mate.

But info is getting down  to the fans. Rodgers has also taken on,mentioning major points which/where fans take a major interest..

I think that's what @cal21212121 was stressing.   BR has hinted not promised in a diamond he could try to fit both Vardy & Nacho in ..

It's these little nuggets that both player & fan alike can feed off.

I don't care one way or the other,how a managers character unveils. If he is the quiet type, or MON-Klopp recarnations......but it seems this and other Football forum members...hate lack of info,and the whys & wherefores..!!

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Haywood_6 said:

Can't see him fitting into the pressing style which Brendan is going to try and introduce. Said it all for me when he brought on Okazaki instead of him against Fulham. 

Yep ..   he’s a busted flush.    BR will see that soon ...   but ...   if he can turn him into real competition for JV I’ll be over the moon ...    and eat my cyber hat ..   :)

4 minutes ago, davieG said:

How do you fit Vardy and Nacho in a diamond surely that means 1 upfront at the point of the diamond?

Nah a diamond would be two up top with someone like Barnes or Maddison behind them.

Ricardo Evans Maguire Chilwell

Choudhury

Tielemans          Ndidi

Maddison

Iheanacho Vardy
Edited by Bryn
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Bryn said:

Nah a diamond would be two up top with someone like Barnes or Maddison behind them.

Ricardo Evans Maguire Chilwell

Choudhury

Tielemans          Ndidi

Maddison

Iheanacho Vardy

Either way, he's not going to alter the shape of the team to accommodate a miss-firing Iheanacho. I think he's basically saying he's going to be limited to just covering for Vardys position and he's not going to play him outside of that

1 minute ago, nwl fox said:

Either way, he's not going to alter the shape of the team to accommodate a miss-firing Iheanacho. I think he's basically saying he's going to be limited to just covering for Vardys position and he's not going to play him outside of that

Until he gets a new one in ..

Easy..Diamond..

Solitary man

Holly holy.   Red red wine.   Soolaimon.    Shilo.

Hello again

Beautiful noise.              Cracklin Rosie.

I am I said.

Play me.                    Sweet Caroline

Bench:       .Morningside...America...September morn...Cherry cherry..Forever in blue jeans..Song sung blue.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

Easy..Diamond..

Solitary man

Holly holy.   Red red wine.   Soolaimon.    Shilo.

Hello again

Beautiful noise.              Cracklin Rosie.

I am I said.

Play me.                    Sweet Caroline

Bench:       .Morningside...America...September morn...Cherry cherry..Forever in blue jeans..Song sung blue.

Fuming love on the rocks doesn’t even make it on the bench . Rogers out 

Edited by baldeagle
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, baldeagle said:

Fuming love on the rocks doesn’t even make it on the bench . Rogers out 

Out injured....a bit of Hanky panky while crossing Brooklyn road:rolleyes:.... Reminds me of the canal cut,off frog-island

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1