Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho / Nacho Man

21 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Surprised there's not been a gif made yet. 

Yeah me too I keep popping on this thread expecting to see one. He’s desperate for a goal we’re desperate for a goal and the numpty defends his own teams attack. Dear lord wtf was he thinking. I can only feel sorry for the guy at this point. If you didnt laugh you’d cry.

1 hour ago, martyn said:

The Josh King comparison was strange. 

King is physical, can hold the ball up, is quick enough and runs the channels. 

Nacho has shown sporadically that he is a decent finisher and occasionally can contribute to some neat interplay. 

What other raw attributes does he have to show even an inkling of hope that he will succeed with us, especially given the way we play? 

He showed today he’s capable of an excellent defensive header ?

• Haha 1

Just now, LestaAl said:

Sell him on, limited footballing  insight in our team for whatever  reason. I wish him well as there is some ability there but not at Leicester.

If we can get an experienced scored in or another bright star to accompany Vardy, id happily loan him out. There's talent in there, we just need to harness it

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Crispin LA said:

Read he caught a plane from Nigeria and headed to Manchester City and persuaded them to sign him. He wasn't none that much outside Nigeria, seems he's been very lucky, not many footballers just turn up to clubs and get a contract. 

Eventually he got found out by Pep, and we got robbed, who the hell valued him at around £25million!

I don't know if you are kidding or stupid but he was the best player at the 2013 Under 17 World Cup. He was originally played as an attacking midfielder but ended up playing there.

Also if supporters weren't booing him all the time that would be nice. 

19 minutes ago, LestaAl said:

Sell him on, limited footballing  insight in our team for whatever  reason. I wish him well as there is some ability there but not at Leicester.

The problem we have is nobody that good will want to come and sit on the bench. We play with one up top and that's Vardy. Even if we managed to get someone half decent in he's probably going to end up in the same way as Nacho devoid of confidence. 

He was made at Man City with chances being put on a plate with the wealth of creative players at the club at that time.

He has came here with a decent reputation (I thought we had made a great signing at the time) and now he is realising he will have to work more for his chances, and doesn’t seem to be enjoying his football to me at the moment.

He is having to adapt his game massively on limited game time, and he seems to be lacking in confidence and ideas when he is called upon.

There is a very decent striker in there somewhere but he seems lost in a Leicester shirt at the moment.

Hopefully he turns in to the striker which we signed him to be, but it may be at the detriment of Vardy moving aside in time, for Nacho to be the main man upfront.

I have my doubts that he'll ever make it here, but he certainly won't if he is continually pushed on for the last 3 minutes. I feel that if he is ever going to get his confidence back he needs to be given a run of a few games where he starts, either in the Prem team or the U23s or out on loan.

• Like 1

Surely it's getting to the point now were we look at bringing in Loft or Muskwe.... They CAN'T be any worse than what we're getting from Nacho and shinji too for that matter. If think we are well past the stage of defending him with "it's hard welhen you only get 10 minutes of games"..... He never looks anywhere near in danger of scoring. 

He's just shot of confidence, it does help with 'fans' booing him when he comes on, yes he may not be in good form at the moment but he is a good players when he is confident, you just have to look at some of his performances last year when he had some confidence in himself 

Just now, Woodsey1727 said:

He's just shot of confidence, it does help with 'fans' booing him when he comes on, yes he may not be in good form at the moment but he is a good players when he is confident, you just have to look at some of his performances last year when he had some confidence in himself 

I sit in the family stand and I only heard boos from the Man Utd fans. Not many people applauded him mind but didn't hear any Leicester fans booing him.

FAKE NEWS.

6 hours ago, deep blue said:

I have my doubts that he'll ever make it here, but he certainly won't if he is continually pushed on for the last 3 minutes. I feel that if he is ever going to get his confidence back he needs to be given a run of a few games where he starts, either in the Prem team or the U23s or out on loan.

I agree, it is doubtful that little cameos here and there will help him but we can't just put him in the team in the hope that we can 'play' him into becoming a good player.  At the moment he is unselectable, he is that bad.  I don't have sympathy for him, like some do, he is being paid a huge wage and he is simply nowhere close to fulfilling his end of that bargain. 

Maybe loan is the answer, but I can see his career dropping down the divisions.

That short corner routine by the way was a work of art.

1667329329_download(1).jpeg.3bcacf050ff269ee93a637bca7be1c89.jpeg

10 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

In atrocious form, could easily go 2 seasons with less than 5 league goals. Add in Okazaki's form of no goals in over a year and its astounding.

Yep even weaker clubs have more than one striker.

Effectively we are just operating with one 32 year old striker.

Utter madness.

1 hour ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

Yep even weaker clubs have more than one striker.

Effectively we are just operating with one 32 year old striker.

Utter madness.

But dont forget we had an amazing transfer window..........

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/02/2019 at 20:05, m4DD0gg said:

But dont forget we had an amazing transfer window..........

And I suppose that you were the one poster on this forum who wasn’t pleased at the Iheanacho signing and with the benefit of your crystal ball were already predicting that he would be as poor as he has been. 

• Haha 1