Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho / Nacho Man

2 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Looks lazy everytime he plays for us!.. 

Dreadful signing. 

But who's going to take him off our hands? 

Rodgers will either turn him into a machine or turf him out.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Looks lazy everytime he plays for us!.. 

Dreadful signing. 

But who's going to take him off our hands? 

If we put him up for sale West Ham would be all over it.

• Like 1

He hasn't got long to pull his thumb out of his a*se, that's for sure. 

In his fleeting appearances over the last few months he hasn't even looked anything like a professional footballer, let alone someone totally devoid of confidence and seemingly terrified of playing. The crowd getting on his back certainly doesn't help, but it's a catch 22. They want to see effort and commitment.

I'm beginning to wonder whether he's really just totally dogsh*t, and that he's just blagged it thus far.

Maybe Pep had it sussed straight away and Man City have been laughing ever since he joined us.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

I don't think he gives a fiddler's. His ego far surpasses his talent and work rate. That seem's pretty settled in his DNA, so I think there will be no miraculous U-turn in attitude or application. Top buy this one!!

Please, explain how you did come to this kind of assessment. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Ah, the club psychologist is back. 

To be fair, the Nigerian coach seems to be backing up what a lot of people are inferring from what we see from his work rate and body language on the pitch.

6 minutes ago, murphy said:

To be fair, the Nigerian coach seems to be backing up what a lot of people are inferring from what we see from his work rate and body language on the pitch.

Please don't tell me you buy into this "whole body language" thing. His work rate isn't great on that we can agree, but linking it to arrogance and inflated ego is far-fetched to the least. None of us is in his head or sees him training daily. This kind of assumptions holds no water.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

Please don't tell me you buy into this "whole body language" thing. His work rate isn't great on that we can agree, but linking it to arrogance and inflated ego is far-fetched to the least. None of us is in his head or sees him training daily. This kind of assumptions holds no water.

I'm just saying that there could be an attitude problem with KI.  His international coach has just said as much.  

I'm not making any assumptions about arrogance or ego but work rate and professionalism can be legitimately questioned I feel.  

As for body language, yes, we as fans can question whether the player is happy, short on confidence, putting in a proper shift or whether he has the right attitude based on what we see.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

I don't think he gives a fiddler's. His ego far surpasses his talent and work rate. That seem's pretty settled in his DNA, so I think there will be no miraculous U-turn in attitude or application. Top buy this one!!

Wowser.  

7 minutes ago, murphy said:

I'm just saying that there could be an attitude problem with KI.  His international coach has just said as much.  

I'm not making any assumptions about arrogance or ego but work rate and professionalism can be legitimately questioned I feel.  

As for body language, yes, we as fans can question whether the player is happy, short on confidence, putting in a proper shift or whether he has the right attitude based on what we see.  

You make fair points, even if I still refuse to be categoric on his attitude only based on what we see on the pitch. I'm just saying that there might a bit more to it. Fliar players tend to have a laid back attitude (Mahrez comes to mind) and appear as lazy and just strolling on the pitch. But maybe running on the pitch like a madman isn't what they're asked to do. 

Not saying I'm right, just being careful with the assumptions.

30 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Mental how excited I was when we signed him

Same, as I truly believed we had a future top-class striker. His career is far from finished, but I’m wondering where he fits in our plans. We’ve probably made it known he can be bought in the summer providing we bring in adequate cover.

Edited by UPinCarolina

2 hours ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

I don't think he gives a fiddler's. His ego far surpasses his talent and work rate. That seem's pretty settled in his DNA, so I think there will be no miraculous U-turn in attitude or application. Top buy this one!

What, now? 

• Haha 4