Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
teblin

Mame Biram Diouf

Would feel like a panic buy if there's, of course, any truth in this.

Even if it was a panic buy, it'd be an unnecessary one with none of Ulloa and Slimani seeming set to leave just yet.

Just now, Wymeswold fox said:

Would feel like a panic buy if there's, of course, any truth in this.

Even if it was a panic buy, it'd be an unnecessary one with none of Ulloa and Slimani seeming set to leave just yet.

He's actually played wide for Stoke a heck of a lot. He'd be used in wide positions I envisage!

****ing Mame ****ing Biram ****ing Diouf?

This has to be a wind up?

£15m for a guy who has never proven himself in any position? He won't get anywhere near the first 11 so what's the point of spunking £15m on him? Or any money for that matter.

I've always tried to see the positives (even with Ghezzal) but this is just retarded. Can only assume someone within or connected to the club is doing alright out of these transfers.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

****ing Mame ****ing Biram ****ing Diouf?

This has to be a wind up?

£15m for a guy who has never proven himself in any position? He won't get anywhere near the first 11 so what's the point of spunking £15m on him? Or any money for that matter.

I've always tried to see the positives (even with Ghezzal) but this is just retarded. Can only assume someone within or connected to the club is doing alright out of these transfers.

Given that you are one of the most reasonable posters on here, that's quite a post.

It really has become silly season if there's any truth in this at all hasn't it?

10 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

Given that you are one of the most reasonable posters on here, that's quite a post.

It really has become silly season if there's any truth in this at all hasn't it?

I just don't get it mate. Okay, Ghezzal is a big gamble but in his favour he's worked with Puel, played for a couple of top notch clubs in France and at 26 is approaching his peak. He also provides cover where there's a need. MBD is nearly 31, never nailed down a spot as a striker or inside forward at Stoke and hasn't done anything in England for two years. He was very poor in a relegated side. Is he better than Ulloa or Slim? Absolutely not. I can't think of a single positive to this transfer.

Edited by Paddy.
  • Like 3