Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha has died at the age of 60

Guest Markyblue
7 minutes ago, Beechey said:

It feels so unbearably tragic, but the scene at the KP is one of utter beauty in communal grief - only was able to go at about 8pm last night, and even then there were so many people paying their respects and leaving items of thanks and remembrance.

That scene unbelievable. 

2 minutes ago, blueharmie said:

Just seen top lay some flowers with his family on sky sports news. So sad.

That was hard to watch - I can't even imagine how he is feeling. 

I think one of the reasons we feel this so deeply is that, even though many of us never met him, he felt like a lovely and kind friend who always wanted to do little things to make us happy.

Free t-shirts at away games, the doughnuts and other food and the free beers felt like a friend buying a massive round for everyone. I hope he knows how much every single fan loved him and that we all felt we couldn't have designed a more perfect owner.

I remember a lot of people outside of the club finding it a little odd he was on the front of the program the day we won the league but to every one of us it made so much sense because without him there was no way we wouldn't have even been close to that.

I hope we can carry on making him proud!

• Like 1

Dear Khun Vichai, you gifted me the most beautiful moments in football. Thank you very much for your work.

You and your squad of 2016 will be always my personal heroes. I will never forget your smile in your face.

Forever grateful.

Heartbroken sad fox from Munich

Wouldn't want to imagine where the club would be without him. 

Everything he has done for the Club, the fans and the City with his huge generosity and great leadership.

Truly a one of a kind Chairman and friend to the city and its people.

Through all this tragedy, it's great to see the respect he deserves and his memory will live on. I hope the Club continue in his legacy and bring more success to what he has been the foundation of in recent years.

Rest in Peace, Vichai. Gone but never forgotten.

• Like 1