Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Cardiff Away post match 1-0

59 minutes ago, davieG said:

If that's the case then fair enough but they didn't show that on the NBC stream i was watching and Phil Thompson was saying it was a penalty and did not mention Vardy being off-side.

There was only one player between cmcardy and the goal when he received the ball. 

But really don’t care this game was won by a terrific team performance on a day that the result didn’t matter 

19 minutes ago, trabuch said:

Just seen the goal again on MOTD. Vardy bullied the ball back to start it. He really is the d's bs (even when he doesn't have his shooty boots on). Kasper really should be the captain. 

This , as much as  Wes Morgan has been a solid player for us  until recently he’s been the most inconspicuous of captains 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I am absolutely ****ing shitfaced. I've had a good tactical chunder in a Spooons in Cardiff. Been at the rugby which I booked my tickets for months ago without even realising city were here the same weekend. 

Proud of you all for going and proud of the team. ****ing immense way to start paying tribute to the gaffer. Brilliant stuff. Love you all. 

I can’t believe you cheated on us with the ****ing egg chasers!

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I am absolutely ****ing shitfaced. I've had a good tactical chunder in a Spooons in Cardiff. Been at the rugby which I booked my tickets for months ago without even realising city were here the same weekend. 

Proud of you all for going and proud of the team. ****ing immense way to start paying tribute to the gaffer. Brilliant stuff. Love you all. 

Haha! A bloody egg chaser!

Hang your head....

:thumbup:

562EB963-4ACA-441D-B97F-A2DCCDA8D15B.jpeg

Edited by Col city fan

As I was sitting opposite the away fans end. I have to say you were all fantastic even my friends around me said what brilliant supporters.

Great result under difficult circumstances and great support for the man who made the impossible, possible. ✌

Well Done All.

9 hours ago, baldeagle said:

This , as much as  Wes Morgan has been a solid player for us  until recently he’s been the most inconspicuous of captains 

People lead in different ways, he's captained us to two league titles and the quarters of the champions league and people still question his captaincy.

• Like 4

Great performance in all aspects of the club yesterday. Prouder than ever to be a Leicester fan right now. Watched the game on a stream and thought Evans and Mendy in particular were fantastic yesterday. Evans showed why he was bought yesterday, calm and experienced and not taking any daft risks that I remember! 

That one was for you Vichai :scarf: