Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Cardiff Away post match 1-0

4 minutes ago, TeaMen Tom said:

Just keep in mind that today's opponent wasn't exactly Man City in terms of attacking prowess.

Totally get what you are saying and time will tell, but i like to be optimistic and to have something to look forward to, makes for good karma. :D 

Ideally i dont want to lose Harry, but i dont see it as bad as i did when we were losing Mahrez, if that makes sense. 

Edited by Suzie the Fox
2nd Para
  • Like 3

Cowardly decision from the referee to book Grey. The FA wouldn’t discipline him for not applying the letter of the law in these circumstances and he had a chance to win the respect of fans everywhere as well as the media but he took the cowards way out. More concerned about his own personal interest than doing the right thing.

He should be ashamed and apologise.

So proud of everyone at the club including my son Oliver and his best mate Josh who travelled down to the game today from the Fylde Coast - thank you also for Cardiff City FC for making our fans so welcome - only black spots for me was the referee who missed a stonewall penalty for us and then booked Demarai for taking his shirt off - INSENSITIVE **** - as Tommy says on Sky hang your head in shame

• Like 1

Guest bss9401

Wow, what a win. I almost convinced myself that the result was not important today but once it started I was so desperate for us to score and win. Amazing effort by the team, club and fans. Well done to Cardiff for being respectful throughout. They have never been a club I like but they have been fantastic.

Proud of every player and the football club as a whole. 

Its not really an occasion to disect the performance but Mendy was class. Cardiff are not very good though to say the least and they were probably perfect opposition for us today. 

Edited by RowlattsFox

5 minutes ago, Mr Weller said:

Cowardly decision from the referee to book Grey. The FA wouldn’t discipline him for not applying the letter of the law in these circumstances and he had a chance to win the respect of fans everywhere as well as the media but he took the cowards way out. More concerned about his own personal interest than doing the right thing.

Shameful by the ref absolutely disgusting and got a slating from Tommo on Sky and deservedly so and before any of this letter of the law stuff it is also in the laws of the game that when a defender flicks the ball over the bar with his arm it is a red card and a penalty and judging by the amount of time he spent listening into his ear piece he would have known he had messed up, poor

7 minutes ago, Mr Weller said:

He got booked for taking his shirt off ?? :mad: