Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Cardiff Away post match 1-0

A difficult day to think only of Football but I'm sure it's what the Boss would have wanted, the lads done him proud.

I thought we were magnificent for most of the game and deserved to win.

Possibly Grays best game for us leaving aside the goal he scored. His movement throughout the pitch was brilliant.

Well done to all.

Still lacking clinical finishing but good to have a clean sheet again. 

Good to see such team spirit, playing for Vichai this week, but also last week. Puel does seem to still have the dressing room behind him. 

Honour Vichai in Thailand boys, then again at the KP next week. 

So so proud of everyone today, the players for an professional performance in terrible circumstances, the Cardiff fans (who I was sitting with) who, on the whole were terrific. But for me, today the winner was our support, the noise and passion coming out of the away end was phenomenal. The singing at the end when the team came over made my hairs stand on end, even the Cardiff fans applauded it. Well done all. 

• Like 1

Very proud of the team, the club and our fans. An immensely difficult afternoon and all came together and handled that superbly.  All were immense. A fitting tribute to a very special man. 

Thanks and respect to Cardiff City and their fans for their contribution too. 

• Like 1