Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Brighton Match Thread

4 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

I hope you are just presenting a stat and not actually blaming Puel for the number of Reds? 

The players are responsible for their own actions on the pitch.

But the amount of red cards we've received since Puel came in is unacceptable.

• Like 1

Just now, Stadt said:

Managers definitely have an impact on discipline, how many reds did we have under Pearson in his entire time here? Not many. I'm not advocating bringing him back but this is pathetic 

You'd expect our captain to have enough maturity to not get sent off twice and the Maddison one is just him being a moron, can't blame Puel for that

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Very strange starting line up today imo. Wilf and Vardy needed

I don't see how Vardy being on the bench is strange. He had a groin strain which suggests he probably has been training at full intensity and likely needs a bit of match fitness to sharpen up. The sensible plan would be to bring him on at the end. 

8 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Disgraceful from Maddison. Should be embarrassed to do that, even if he wasnt already on a yellow.

Were they fair bookings?

Edited by Wymeswold fox

7 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Ref couldn’t wait for that. ****. Maddison went down but it wasn’t a clear dive. There was contact. Can’t see how that’s a clear dive. 

Although it was a dive. We always get the shit end of the stick from this ref. 

9 minutes ago, WoodyFox said:

Maddison has never felt part of this team, only in it for himself and using us a stepping stone. Get in the bin.

Lots of Norwich fans have been saying about how much better we look without everything constantly going through Maddison and look like much more of a team. 

I mean.... we finished 14th last season, sold Maddison and Josh Murphy (who could never be bothered to track back) for a combined £36m..... spent about £10m replacing and we're top of the league and 3-0 up away at Swansea before half-time, so they've probably got a point :ph34r:

Edited by YorkshireYellow
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Managers definitely have an impact on discipline, how many reds did we have under Pearson in his entire time here? Not many. I'm not advocating bringing him back but this is pathetic 

The reds we have had have not been to do with poor club discipline. 

Both of Morgan's reds were to do with him making poorly timed challenges. 

You're just being ridiculous now.