Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Brighton Match Thread

Just now, matty98 said:

Feel sorry for Puel, not his fault our players keep getting sent off every other game

Managers definitely have an impact on discipline, how many reds did we have under Pearson in his entire time here? Not many. I'm not advocating bringing him back but this is pathetic 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HankMarvin said:

says who?

Whats to say the players are not frustrated with the shit football also

Sounds like a conspiracy with no evidence backing it? 

How do you know the players aren't just frustrated about brexit and taking it out on the pitch? See I can make things up too.

Even if you're frustrated, making braindead decisions isn't the fault of the manager. 

Edited by cityfanlee23

Just now, mikey_b said:

was one of the clearest dives ive ever seen. 

Okazaki penalty was clear, didn't give it.

Arsenal handball was clear, didn't give it.

Arsenal got away with 4 or 5 blatent yellows, didn't give any.

Brighton clearly kicked the ball away, didn't give it.

Might be a "clear" dive, but this ref seems to miss a hell of a lot of clear decisions that should go our way. Didn't have a problem with the clear dive Brighton did last season against us, gave them a penalty. Then sent off Wilf after another obvious dive by a Brighton player.

6 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Ref couldn’t wait for that. ****. Maddison went down but it wasn’t a clear dive. There was contact. Can’t see how that’s a clear dive. 

I'm normally the first to slag the ref off but that was blatant mate. 

Ref's still a cvnt though

• Like 1