Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Up next.. SPURS (H).

The referee has been announced for Spurs' Premier League clash against Leicester City on Saturday evening.

And, it is excellent news for Mauricio Pochettino and his Spurs side.

Craig Pawson will take charge of the clash at the King Power Stadium and Spurs have won their last four games when he's been the man in the middle.

Goals also seem to be guaranteed for the Lilywhites when the South Yorkshire official is in charge.

Recording a 2-0 win over Huddersfield Town last time out, the team's previous game with Pawson saw them record a stunning 3-0 win over Manchester United at Old Trafford.

Tottenham's run of four wins on the spin with the 39-year-old as referee also includes the 5-4 victory over Leicester back in May and the 4-0 demolition of Everton at the start of the year.

Spurs have won eight, drawn three and lost three of their 14 games in which Pawson has officiated.

Craig Pawson was in charge of Spurs' win over Huddersfield Town back in September

As good as the Lilywhites' record is, Leicester boss Claude Puel will be praying for a change of fortune this weekend.

The Foxes have only won three of their 22 games with Pawson as referee, with seven draws and 12 defeats in the process.

Losing seven of their last eight games, you have to go back to their shock title success in 2015/16 for their last victory with that coming in a 1-0 win over Newcastle United.

Lee Betts and Ian Hussin will be Pawson's assistants at the King Power, with Roger East the fourth official.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, davieG said:

The referee has been announced for Spurs' Premier League clash against Leicester City on Saturday evening.

Craig Pawson will take charge of the clash at the King Power Stadium and Spurs have won their last four games when he's been the man in the middle.

Goals also seem to be guaranteed for the Lilywhites when the South Yorkshire official is in charge.

Recording a 2-0 win over Huddersfield Town last time out, the team's previous game with Pawson saw them record a stunning 3-0 win over Manchester United at Old Trafford.

Tottenham's run of four wins on the spin with the 39-year-old as referee also includes the 5-4 victory over Leicester back in May and the 4-0 demolition of Everton at the start of the year.

Spurs have won eight, drawn three and lost three of their 14 games in which Pawson has officiated.

Craig Pawson was in charge of Spurs' win over Huddersfield Town back in September

As good as the Lilywhites' record is, Leicester boss Claude Puel will be praying for a change of fortune this weekend.

The Foxes have only won three of their 22 games with Pawson as referee, with seven draws and 12 defeats in the process.

Losing seven of their last eight games, you have to go back to their shock title success in 2015/16 for their last victory with that coming in a 1-0 win over Newcastle United.

Lee Betts and Ian Hussin will be Pawson's assistants at the King Power, with Roger East the fourth official.

Pawson is an incompetent gimp and he hates us 

• Like 1

Tuesday is a big night for tottenham  ...their last chance to save their champions league participation in a must win game at barca.

I expect  second string players on sat... but they might be playing to impress!  I think we have to get physical. ... in the words of ONJ

9 hours ago, davieG said:

We'll not improve on our midtable position unless we can find a way of getting the ball through to whoever is playing up front  unless we do that we're always going to struggle.

We did but Iheanacho chipped it into the keeper's chest :P

3 hours ago, Xen said:

Just brought Kane into my fantasy team so now he's bound to start on the bench, come on in the 75th minute and pick up a yellow card.

1-1 again. Chilwell & Eriksen

Eriksen may not be available Until tomorrow according to BBC news

3 hours ago, davieG said:

Hmmm

so Spurs get results when  Pawson officiates.

don’t Spurs get decent results anyway?

• Like 1

This is one I want us to win more than any. Robert Huth's header at their's is up there with Vardy's winner v W Brom as massively significant LCFC goals.

In my opinion they have the most unlikeable, deluded fans in football - even worse than Chelsea. The total disrespect in the title season (when they finished 3rd) confirmed this.

Kane, Alli and Dier even manage to put me off England (I tolerate Trippier and Rose for some reason). 

I really dislike Spurs, and have for a very long time. So this is a "must win" for me. And I think we will.

• Like 2