Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Silva Fox

Danny Drinkwater

On ‎20‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 15:32, Bedford Fox said:

Centre midfield is not where we have the big issues, ndidi, Mendy, and Iborra are all solid in there. It's up top we need opions. 

I agree, Hamza is growing and the quality is in Maddison. Just need to pick either Mendy or Ndidi. I just see it as a Lampard / Gerrard scenario. You can't play both.

6 hours ago, SecretPro said:

This thread lol

Danny Drinkwater should never be welcomed back - he's a bigger snake than Mahrez, he's got an injury that he cannot literally ever recover from, he hasn't kicked a ball in a long time and oh yeah, he's shit.

whats the injury?

On 21/12/2018 at 22:43, SecretPro said:

Let's be honest, Chelsea didn't buy him to play him, they bought him for the CL quota.

Bit of a ridiculous claim. £36m to fill a quota on the last day of the window. They also wanted him the season before. Was that for the same reason. 

They could have named a kid in the CL if they were never going to play him. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sylofox said:

Bit of a ridiculous claim. £36m to fill a quota on the last day of the window. They also wanted him the season before. Was that for the same reason. 

They could have named a kid in the CL if they were never going to play him. 

Always thought it crazy that they paid £35m for a Drinkwater who was very poor for the previous six months and rumours of a hip fector problem that would never be 100% when they let Loftus Cheek on loan at Palace.

Heads would roll if I owned some of these clubs wasting money like that and we're as big a culprit as any. 

1 hour ago, Gerard said:

Always thought it crazy that they paid £35m for a Drinkwater who was very poor for the previous six months and rumours of a hip fector problem that would never be 100% when they let Loftus Cheek on loan at Palace.

Heads would roll if I owned some of these clubs wasting money like that and we're as big a culprit as any. 

Heads really wouldn’t roll if we did that would they? We have wasted similar amounts on complete tripe in the last few years and the set up is the same.