Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Silva Fox

Danny Drinkwater

Just now, reynard said:

Probably because I've been in a alchoholic stupor for the Christmas period and wondered if there was actually something I've missed. Guess not?!

Not that I've seen. I highly doubt it.

29 minutes ago, Mehrez said:

That’s what I’ve heard aswell, he has one hell of an agent - joint 4th highest earner at Chelsea (prior to this season at least)

Someone needs sacking at Chelsea. lol

They sent Loftus-Cheek on loan and blew £35m on Drinky and pay him £6m a season. Football clubs don't half spunk some money on ill thought out plans. 

Have we still got a thread about an ex player that allegedly manipulated a move to a big club, only to watch his career go down the pan, why would we want him back, we have as good if not better, and the Thais believe honour, only they know if he left honestly, or forced it, if he forced it, top won’t have him back

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Someone needs sacking at Chelsea. lol

They sent Loftus-Cheek on loan and blew £35m on Drinky and pay him £6m a season. Football clubs don't half spunk some money on ill thought out plans. 

The transfer really made no sense to anyone but Danny’s back pocket, something went seriously wrong at Chelsea that window - the whole Costa saga, Morata, Bakayoko and Drinkwater

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Mehrez said:

The transfer really made no sense to anyone but Danny’s back pocket, something went seriously wrong at Chelsea that window - the whole Costa saga, Morata, Bakayoko and Drinkwater

Tbh, his agent needs a pat on the back. That guy must've made the best highlight clips of drinky ever 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, lcfc sheff said:

for the love of god, do not bet on something due to someone on here saying their ITK. 

Not just some ITk though is it. Always good with transfer is Fin!

I don't think Puel would suggest this for one second. I think if we're in talks with DD we might well be making moves in the managerial department too. Might be very wrong but Puel shifting back to a key member of the old guard, whilst he's trying to clear out seems odd.