Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Silva Fox

Danny Drinkwater

19 hours ago, whoareyaaa said:

not getting any younger

Who is? 

16 hours ago, MPH said:

that can’t  be his agents name? i’m not having that!

CB3B2EF9-EEB7-49B6-886D-84F2711FDD92.png

That's total bollox. Why when saying no would we explain we only want a winger and a striker? 

A totally focussed 100% fit Danny Drinkwater would get back in the side, just how focussed and fit is down to the judgement of people more knowledgeable and discreet than us on here. If and it is a big if the club goes back in for him it will be to do a job. Cannot see it happening though but if it does will be 100% behind it

• Like 1

13 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

@Jordan - thought you’d love it that you favourite agent is on FT, ??

sorry @MPH, just that we love this guy on twitter as he’s so not a real agent (or is he?!)

Biggest cock in football, and he’s a great guy! ?

Edited by Jordan
  • Haha 1

Just now, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Shame what’s happened to Drinkwater, I don’t know whether he went for the money and took bad advice but he needs to leave and get his career going again, unless of course he is happy earning the money for doing very little.

Would suit me every day of the week. Good work if you can get it.

44 minutes ago, La-li-lu-le-lo said:

Drinks is still 10X better than any of our current midfielders. 

That’s a “I would like to think” statement and nothing more. He never plays competitive games, so it is impossible for such a statement to be proven.

(or disproven)

• Like 1

I just recall he didn't really play in 2015/16 because James was ahead of him, then when James got injured he had a great 2016/17 season. Then he started the 2017/18 season really well but something happened after about 6 games in and he became crap, really bad. We robbed Chelsea of £30mn and were well rid. Also he has no intention of leaving Chelsea, he is on big money for sitting on your arse there.

1 hour ago, La-li-lu-le-lo said:

Drinks is still 10X better than any of our current midfielders. 

Wow I don't bloody think so.

Prove it right now out out our current set up.

Show me stats of there last 30 games please.

Ndidi.

Mendy.

Then show me drinkwaters last 30

13 minutes ago, Bazly said:

I just recall he didn't really play in 2015/16 because James was ahead of him, then when James got injured he had a great 2016/17 season. Then he started the 2017/18 season really well but something happened after about 6 games in and he became crap, really bad. We robbed Chelsea of £30mn and were well rid. Also he has no intention of leaving Chelsea, he is on big money for sitting on your arse there.

The thing that happened was his scheduled hair transplant 

17 minutes ago, Bazly said:

Your dates are a year out, 15/16 we won the prem and drinkwater played nearly every game and James missed the whole season injured.