Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cincinnati Fox

Time for Puel to go

The trouble is,I just can’t see any one better to replace him who would also realistically come here. I get that some fans are saying we are where we should be but it’s not so much losing games but even when we win it’s not exciting. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Look I will always admire Puel for the way he handled the tragedy and how he has brought young players through into our squad. 

But if there’s a better option out there, we should probably take it... the problem is, there doesn’t seem to be, so what the feck do we do?

In employment or a free agent? so many better options out there.

4 minutes ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

Blimey he just said that replacing Maddison with Mr Bean was a tactical decision …… unbelievable.

Maddison was ineffective and absent in the first half. Could be pointed at for the goal for just standing and not closing down 

8 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Look I will always admire Puel for the way he handled the tragedy and how he has brought young players through into our squad. 

But if there’s a better option out there, we should probably take it... the problem is, there doesn’t seem to be, so what the feck do we do?

A few names some ridiculous:

Wenger

Jardim

Mark Hughes

Steve Bruce

Martin O'Neill

Jokanovic
Fat Sam

Brendan Rodgers

Rafa.

Roberto Martinez.

Gareth Southgate.

Some of the names are pretty grim tbh.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

No we actually don't. Its the same being said over and over again and its so boring. Its a forum and we all have our opinions, rightly so but why does every new thread have to be a Puel out one, where the outers can repeat exactly what they wrote in the previous 10 Puel out threads. Do you think we didnt read them posts or that if we create loads the club will actually listen?

I get it, the football is currently boring and for want of not repeating, what i myself have written x10 times before, its just as tedious to see numerous new threads regurgitating the same shit. 

:appl:

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Wenger

Jardim

Mark Hughes

Steve Bruce

Martin O'Neill

Jokanovic
Fat Sam

Brendan Rodgers

Rafa.

Roberto Martinez.

Gareth Southgate.

And of that list you'd take what, Jardim or Southgate (Wenger and O'Neill are well past their prime). Highlights the problem really

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

Wenger

Jardim

Mark Hughes

Steve Bruce

Martin O'Neill

Jokanovic
Fat Sam

Brendan Rodgers

Rafa.

Roberto Martinez.

Gareth Southgate.

Fixed it for you.

But seriously i'd very much doubt Martinez, Rodgers, Wenger or Southgate would come here. 

And the only one i would actually not be too dissapointed with is Rafa, who isnt budging from Newcastle until his contract expires. And if its an excitement factor you want to replace Puel with then Rafa would perhaps not be your man.