Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Man City (EFL Cup - 18/12/18) - Match Thread

3 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Puel as the manager to go looks like good odds right now. Maybe he’s been told he’ll be in charge till the end of season regardless but that is an extremely dangerous selection given his current situation.

I hope we win obviously but if we don’t this is just like digging your own grave!

Surely the assumption is this is an agreed approach between Puel and those upstairs? Especially given Puel's current position. 

1 minute ago, LCFC1996 said:

We started a League Cup 4th Round game away against Hull like this:

Schwarzer

de Laet

Wasilewski

Benalouane

Chilwell

Albrighton

King

Inler

Dodoo

Kramaric

Okazaki

So yes we did, more so in fact.

I said so much not just in cup matches! 

Edited by chapero82
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

I said so much not just in cup matches! 

So after a quick look on Soccerbase, 19 different players played (either as subs or starting) in our first 4 league games in December in the title season and in our 4 league games in December this season we've used the same amount

Sky Sports presenter - "There should be plenty of drama with VAR in use tonight in the Carabou Cup"

I thought the point in it was to end drama and rely on facts Don't like hearing from a major influencer in the sport they value VAR as an entertainment device, concerning

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lozzyblue fox said:

Puel thinks we have a team that can win it tonight!!  sky sports.

Yeah but he's hardly going to say: look we're boned, aren't we? I thought I'd concentrate on the league and give the youth a chance.