foxes_rule1978

Post Match: City 0 - 1 Cardiff

Keep allowing shots from outside the box and eventually you will pay ..... we allowed them plenty of chances to shoot and nearly got away with it ....  think we would have learned after the past month or so .....

5 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

Just on the booing, was it more a case of booing the substitution rather than the player?

They jeer him every time he goes off as well.

We didnt play that badly but it was plainly obvious that we were going to continue to be frustrated sticking with the 4-2-3-1 and Ndidi and Mendy together, it was painful at times.

Our subs weakened us whilst not changing the way we played either, fair enough make subs but get two in the box and Maddison deeper to create something. It was just horrible at the end.

So annoying, we have to find a long term strategy to break shit like Cardiff down at home. Our squad needs strengthening and if he refuses to do that this month then its curtains for him.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Bob.

Not Puel’s fault, although he will doubtless be blamed in here.  Conceding a late loser was pretty predictable as the game wore on.

Well played Cardiff, they executed their game plan, stifled our threat, rode their luck and deserved to win in the end.

Those six points last week were precious.  Clubs around us did not win, and we are still doing well in the table.

Who knows what we’ll get away at Everton.

And once again, booing our own player as he came on was utterly, utterly moronic.  Shame on those who did so.

Yeh I guess you were not at the match. 

One up from two dm's and appalling use of substitutions says it was his fault. 

1 minute ago, Sionnach gorm said:

How in the hell do we beat Man city and lose to these blokes?  Befuddling!  

Because we were the Cardiff in that game. We sat everyone behind the ball and countered. We can't do that here.

Our players just aren't good enough.

Yet again proof that even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut. Normal service resumed. Is this guy the most boring git we have ever had down here or what

I'm sorry but if we can't break down Cardiff at home, then Puel has to take responsibility for that. We will never achieve anything if we can't win these games. 

• Like 2

As said in other thread Puel can **** off, so fed up of his teams inability to break teams down and all the dropped points at home. I actually wish we'd lost to Chelsea and City so he'd be gone now 

• Like 2

One of the worst footballing teams I have ever seen in the prem. Genuinely, they didn't deserve to take that win. 

Did not deserve to lose that game at all, blinding display from their Keeper kept them in that. 

1 minute ago, The Blur said:

Many things to feel annoyed about.   I know lot on here are slating Ghezzal but I honesty think he is a better option than Gray going forward,   he just need to improve his decision making at times but his erratic decision making is lot better than Gray's non-existent decision making .   I am done with Gray,  he has reached his plateau and is not the same player when he first signed.  Maddison despite his penalty miss was our best player-  it is shame that Vardy and Albrighton was off boil today otherwise we could have looked better going forward however we sorely needed an extra body in the attack today.  

PLEASE PLEASE STOP PLAYING NDIDI/MENDY AGAINST STRUGGLING TEAMS AT HOME!

Maddison our best player??? 

Our best attacking threats are our full backs most of the time now. He hopefully will develop but he's a couple of notches over a show pony at the moment. 

2 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

As said in other thread Puel can **** off, so fed up of his teams inability to break teams down and all the dropped points at home. I actually wish we'd lost to Chelsea and City so he'd be gone now 

Said this at the time.

He always gets results when he needs it. 

Shouldn't be deflecting away from the fact we play awful football especially at home. Want him gone now, but don't think will happen

The thing that I find frustrating about Puel is the aversion to strikers. We have an aging Vardy and that is all. Iheanacho isn't good enough. Okazaki is past it. 

8 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

Fair play to Cardiff, play ugly but deserved the win today. We were totally inept. 

Too often the case

• Like 1

Kylie Minogue has more up front than we do.   We need another striker and more creativity in midfield.   Can Barnes doing any worse than what we have now at our disposal?  Probably not. So how about giving WBA a call now.

We cannot trust this Recruitment Team/ Manager with any money in this window.