Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Everton Away Match Thread

Two pretty poor teams, when we have the ball at CB we have zero idea of how we're going to work it forward, we don't have players making the right movements so we lose the ball very quickly, it's all very well blaming individuals but when our wingers are pressed on their first touch and they don't have a couple of options then it's difficult to keep the ball and move up the pitch.

3 minutes ago, Stadt said:

I know it's a busy festive period but having less of the ball is more tiring.

Y'all have a different definition of festive?  I got up at 6:00 for this and "festive" is not my mood ATM.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Well done Matt Piper on the radio, the other guy tried to blame the “slow pitch” for the abysmal game, Piper shot him down immediately.

I was wondering why many of our passes were abnormally soft and underweight ... so it is a “slow pitch” is it? Must have rained a lot last 24 hours and is drenched ... wait ...

• Like 1

Just now, nettle said:

Vardy has spent plenty of time talking tactics with Puel and Stowell  on the side lines do they not discuss this before the game?

I suspect it's Vardy's way of showing he's not happy.... and I've gotta agree with him.

• Like 1

I’m concerned about the amount of spittle in the corners of Souness’ mouth.

Its not helping my hangover at all and he shouldn’t be employed to talk on any level. Let’s get another woman in the studio he must only be there to make up the diversity count as he makes far less sense as a pundit and displays far less talent as a professional commentator than his co-presenters.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ousefox said:

At least watching us in the championship under Sven was a laugh and entertaining. 

I'd say I was more entertained watching Micky Adam's team struggle in the Prem.

This is barely worth watching.

Here, for your selective amnesia. 

_46987554_levein_gi.jpg.8df06448e2ae5a78d3d04beb45e130f7.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, blabyboy said:

I suspect it's Vardy's way of showing he's not happy.... and I've gotta agree with him.

He's getting no service, in fairness to Pereira he's not a left winger.

Ghezzal looks like he's won a competition

• Like 1
  • Haha 1