Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Everton Away Match Thread

31 minutes ago, Line-X said:

This New Year performance reminds me of a visit to the Riverside two years ago - which finished in a nil -nil draw. Neither side looked interested or can control the game. If City didn't keep yielding possession, Everton really wouldn't be in this at all.  

I reckon teams that KO..later or the next day. (New-year)... Have an advantage....Ditto xmas!!! 

Thou'.  Ndidi and .edu really sloppy...in short and middle passing....I hope on 50-60mins we see Maddison!!

1 minute ago, lcfcsnow said:

I’d like to see him in a midfield two before deciding that, this ultra defensive midfield trio needs sorting out asap

Has the confidence to pass it forwards. Ndidi looks like his confidence is shot. I commend Puel for sticking with a young Ndidi to improve him but I'd rather see Hamza to be frank.

3 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Might quickly nip down Western Road and knock on a few doors, no doubt somebody on that steeet has some.

Worth a go. This is a truly awful match. I can't remember turning a Leicester match off before, but I think it's going to happen today.

Best case scenario with this team is a 0-0, going away to probably the most comparable team to us in the league trying not to lose is disappointing. I know it's a busy festive period but having less of the ball is more tiring.

I'd like to see Claude throw Vardy a bone and let him start one match with Shinji up front.  Be good for his psyche.

I kind of get what Puel is trying to do here, which is to clog the middle of the pitch and disrupt Sigurdsson from doing any work there, and it's actually working.  But without Pereira and Chilwell bombing forward and with Ghezzal absolutely stinking it up we have no outlet whatsoever, no ability to sustain possession or generate a real threat.  Choudry has been excellent but as usual Ndidi and Mendy give nothing going forward and since Choudry doesn't either, it's just a jailbreak every time we touch the ball in midfield.  

• Like 2