Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Suzie the Fox

Newport away match thread

3 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

What are we expecting Iheanacho to do when every pass is launched 50 feet in the air at him?

Has he ever tracked back and worked for a pass himself so far? It's not enough waiting for a chance up front, got to be more proactive.

Just now, Babylon said:

Oh right I see you are taking a tiny sample of something and making it out as something it's clearly not.

I’d think its a good range to sample current form? 6 recent games with an even split of games between the formations since the formation change.. its fair. If i wanted to further back up my argument the quality of opposition for the 4231 games has not been as good.

1 minute ago, Izzy said:

I wouldn’t say our team is ‘weak’ tbf.

The likes of Vardy, Mendy, Wilf and Ricardo need a rest at some stage.

not really because we have not got a game till next saturday plus they get paid enough

Just now, Babylon said:

Yeah if you include all their shots and ignore all of ours. Selective much.

Well, they have had the better chances so far. It's not a sign of qualitee when you're on the verge of conceding a second goal against League Two opposition, is it?