Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Jamie Vardy to Chelsea

17 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

My New Years resolution was to read your posts ...    and keep reading them ...    till I understood what the fook you were on about ..   :)

Unfortunately ...   like my other resolution..   to stop drinking ..   they have both fallen by the wayside ...   :)

The bloke's the biggest reason to get out of the EU that I've ever come across.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

No one knows whether hes still here or not. Not been at a game since October.

Well it's not been announced that he's take a role elsewhere. As there were stories about other teams being interested I would assume we would have heard had he left.

Also think it's unlikely that had he left that a club like ours wouldn't have found a replacement. Somewhat unprofessional with a January transfer window open.

7 hours ago, Babylon said:

Yeah I remember everyone saying the same in the summer when Mahrez went.

Your own thread has gone to your head, What is coming from your keyboard?

Our team has a Mahrez sized crator void of creativity so we are missing him and Vardy for £50m? We literally jizzed that same amount on Silva and Iheanacho so they may as well pay us in ten buckets of horse turd if we do that.

15 hours ago, Col city fan said:

However useful Vardy is to is, you can’t turn down 50 million quid for a 32 yr old who’s main attribute is pace in abundance.

Chelsea wouldn’t bid anywhere that amount I don’t imagine, if they even make an offer at all.

Again it shows just how piss poor our striking options are at the club. We must address this.

His best attribute is his finishing, i'd say he's second to Kane at the moment in the Premier League in that regard. Arguably even the best.

If he goes to Chelsea he will score a shed load because he's a fantastic striker and to us he's irreplaceable.

We cannot afford to let him go.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Abrasive fox said:

Ha. No i dont work at the club.

Recent signings have been good but when was the last decent striker we signed?

Probably Leo.

I dont want Vardy to leave.  It would be wonderful to see him finish his career here.  A part of me does think that if a big move was on offer for him, i’d like us to accept it and let him have the last couple of years of his career in the real limelight.

Out of all the players from the title winning season, I think he deserves it the most and I wouldn’t begrudge it.

Where would it leave us?  Up shit creek but fvck it.

Leicester till I die.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

£50 mill for our Jamie!!! Sounds good..sounds tempting , obvious and an easy call!!!

How much would we lose,if we go down without his goals,even if it's only 14-18 goals.!!  ????

Many clubs have difficulties in finding a 12-16 goals ps,striker.Vardy would keep us ticking over for 2-3 seasons more!!

Even at 35..experience will seem him through.You don't throw away your striker,especially one of the best still around.

Puel/any manager will need him next season,and would prove brainless if they thought otherwise,and agreed with a departure.

It's not a question of be careful what you wish for,...but. Be carefull,what you think you wouldn't mind so much...

For banter-sake...if we lost Chilwell/Maddison//Maguire all together,I don't think it would not be so bad,as losing Vardy...

The capability and instinct of sticking it between those posts,brings more of that other need!! Defence we now have,Chilwell a solid member

but not unreplacable..Maddison the spark we need for our midfield,but still to realise his potential,Maguire will IMO develope into a great player,

All 3 the difference in level of dream and hoping how high we can consistently hope to finish and compete in the PL!!!

But a Vardy takes that dream a step higher,even if one doesn't eventually realise that dream ..! Or he helps to hold our own when we could struggle!!

great post

22 hours ago, The People's Hero said:

Wife might fancy the lifestyle. That said, Jamie said no to Arsenal.

Why does this always come up? Why does it have to be mentioned? Like some sort of slur against her. Does my head in! 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

If Puel lets him go then he is a clown.  And say goodbye to top ten finishes.  

The idea that Puel wants him to go is preposterous nonsense. As is the idea it would be solely (or even mainly) his decision.

But of course this is just another 'self-righteous brothers' type post, positing some remotely possible, logically fallacious happenstance for the simple reason that it allows you to get a lame dig in. You think he's a clown anyway. 

19 minutes ago, turtmcfly said:

The idea that Puel wants him to go is preposterous nonsense. As is the idea it would be solely (or even mainly) his decision.

But of course this is just another 'self-righteous brothers' type post, positing some remotely possible, logically fallacious happenstance for the simple reason that it allows you to get a lame dig in. You think he's a clown anyway. 

Ouch.

11 hours ago, turtmcfly said:

7133CFF6-9CED-4618-833B-116E625820FC.jpeg.bb8bba4af2efd2cb76928f9ef7e07804.jpeg

12 hours ago, AjcW said:

Why does this always come up? Why does it have to be mentioned? Like some sort of slur against her. Does my head in! 

2qyjjw.jpg

Prettt sure it's a generic thing said about most footballers other halves when tslking about moving to a big city or nice climate.

1 hour ago, filbertway said:

2qyjjw.jpg

Prettt sure it's a generic thing said about most footballers other halves when tslking about moving to a big city or nice climate.

Yeah that was kind of my point... bunch of football blokes.. “yeah let’s blame the wife it’ll be her fault lol 

4 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Yeah that was kind of my point... bunch of football blokes.. “yeah let’s blame the wife it’ll be her fault lol 

The joke is if they really wanted that lifestyle they could. Plenty of places the could have moved to just a stones throw from London. 

But no let's move to rural Lincolnshire. Sort of puts paid to the bollox theory that she would want London. 

• Like 1