Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Wolves (A)..next up.

6 hours ago, siraaj_lcfc said:

Drop Mendy otherwise Wolvesalona will tear us a new one.

Have a word with yourself buddy, Mendy has probably been our best and most consistent player so far, he makes 2 fatal errors and you want him dropped !! that`s like saying shove Ndidi up front because he fluked a goal !

Feeling we'll win this.

Kasper  

Simpson 

Morgan

Maguire

Chilwell  

Ndidi

Hamza

Ricardo

Maddison  

Albrighton

Vardy

Edited by MattP

1 hour ago, mad biker said:

Have a word with yourself buddy, Mendy has probably been our best and most consistent player so far, he makes 2 fatal errors and you want him dropped !! that`s like saying shove Ndidi up front because he fluked a goal !

No! Lol, Every long shot that has been conceded, Papy has been at fault for. His closing down along with wilf is atrocious

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, siraaj_lcfc said:

No! Lol, Every long shot that has been conceded, Papy has been at fault for. His closing down along with wilf is atrocious

That is total complete and utter nonsense !!  EVERY long shot conceded down to Mendy :-) :-) what planet are you on ?????

10 hours ago, Tuna said:

Kasper, Chilwell, Simpson, Morgan, Maguire, Ndidi, Hamza, Mendy, Barnes, Ricardo, Vardy.

Think this one might be a draw - 1-1.

10 hours ago, Silva Fox said:

Think we'll need Mendy for this one alongside Ndidi and Choudhury but I'd put Simpson at RB to shore things up so we're not exposing the CDMs like we did yesterday. I'd drop Albrighton but otherwise go with the same starting 11 as yesterday.

9 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

Kasper

Simpson Wes Maguire Chilwell

Maddison Hamza Ndidi

Ricardo Vardy Barnes

Somewhere along these lines...

playing Simpson..would keep Mendy in midfield, instead of last man...

Simpson,is still out best "last man".  

So do we now turn to Maddison/Mendy...if we go all out to get Barnes into the team!!

I would like to see Ricardo further forward...Simpson-selection allows this to happen...

Albrighton/Gray /Ghezzal on the Bench gives us the alternatives....Ditto for either Maddison/Mendy

We have a good defence...but it's always been sloppy midfield mistakes that has given away silly goals.Even penalties!!

Even if we have been average,there as been lost games like Southampton,where at least a point,with solid backline defence

would have easily been ours!!!

3 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Schmeichel

Ricardo

Simpson

Morgan

Maguire

Evans

Fuchs

Chilwell

Ndidi

Mendy

Ghezzal

If Puel can find a more defensive starting lineup than that, I'm all ears.

Okazaki is better at defending than Ghezzal... 

Edited by foxinsox

I'm convinced we'll win.

Wolves are like us and struggle at home to teams outside the top six. They've actually lost 5 in 7 at home.

Factor in our seemingly ridiculous ability for the underdog to win every game at the minute.

Also factor in the fact Puel is seemingly bulletproof. Following this, it's very plausible we lose our next three games, and I think if we were to lose this too then the possibility of six straight losses might see him get the boot. For this reason, he'll stop it by winning here, just like the Watford home game.

Oh and of course it's an early kick off, the renowned coupon buster.

0-2 Leicester.

• Like 1

I'd like to see us take a leaf out of the other City's book and dump the inverted wingers, play Gray on the right and Albrighton on the left, spreading their defence and play balls back into Chilwell/ Ricardo when they cut inside so they have more space to either play a 1-2 and let the wingers cross in on the strong foot, shoot, or pass to Maddison/Vardy who in turn will be less crowded. Perhaps not against Wolves however as they have a 5-man backline.

Early kick off in the Black Country V the Dingles on current form not really looking forward to this one especially if they can get a result fro the Man City game then their tails will be up  !!

Schmeicel

Morgan Maguire

Simpson                                    Chilwell

Hamza         Ndidi.           Maddison 

Ricardo.                                          Barnes

Vardy 

Would love to see Barnes put similar through balls for Vardy like he was doing at the Baggies for Gayle & Rodriguez, Puell has to start Barnes he looked bloody good against Southampton !!