Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Wolves A Match Thread

3 minutes ago, Mehrez said:

Lmao everyone slagging Barnes, he’s 30 mins into his first prem start not suprising he’s a little shaky (but by no means the worst out there) you can’t write him off after 30 minutes, imo he should be played every game for the rest of this season regardless of form it’s the only way he will settle and improve - like Chilwell last season

What did you expect? That's the legendary FT's patience and support for you.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Who said they ever loved Puel? There is a huge amount of shite posted on here about him and people will defend against that. There is plenty of coherent arguments to make against the manager, if people stuck to that rather than going for looking for any old crap to throw at him they'd be far less defence of him than there is. 

Erm.... 

1 minute ago, The People's Hero said:

I slated him and suggested he was losing his plot during time in the PL which I stand by. 

Onviously I have egg on my face now as he’s proven himself time and again since.....

Oh!

He did pretty well here though, which was kind of my point.

2 minutes ago, copunk said:

I think puel might bite the bullet after this 

Imagine the meltdown on here.

The glee of those who want his football gone and then the stoney weird silence when Pearson is drafted in until the end of the season with Wagner waiting on the wings.

lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The People's Hero said:

Oh come on mate. You can see that’s not true. Look at the real evidence - the performances in front of your very eyes. They are pathetic. 

Analyse it sufficiently to twist it if you can but I don’t see the point ?

See what's not true? The defence is mostly based around trash that's posted. Made up problems, people grasping at things and trying to pin them on the manager. 

Most of the coherent arguments go without comment. 

• Like 1