Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Liverpool (a) Pre Match Thread

Think it will be the midfield three, just a question over whether Ricardo will be right wing or right back, a similar approach to the Everton game could be sensible. I know we'll be frustrated as hell watching it but if the first half is dire to watch but the score-sheet says nil-nil then sorry BT viewers for spoiling your entertainment but we're not all on Liverpool's budget and we'll take that. If we can avoid an early goal I can see a brave dogged performance followed inevitably by a dodgy pen (that Morgan "Handball" still winds me up) and then as we try to hit back a breakaway second from Mane. 

Regrettable forecast - Jammy Scousers 2 Brave Foxes 0. Ref 0/10. Dodgy pen sweepstake 62nd minute. Weather wintry with a hint of snowflake. Half time Bovril awful, poorly stirred leaving inconsistent concentration of flavour. 

6 hours ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Yep 

probably getting a flak jacket and goggles and just sit their shaking like a shitting dog until it’s over 

:D

Liverpool are powering towards their first league title in a lifetime. They have a massive chance to pull clear of City and open up some breathing room. They will be warey that we are capable of springing a surprise result ala City and Chelsea before Christmas.

Odds are we get a schooling. Next up is a narrow loss after a valiant display. But there's a chance.... There's always a chance with the foxes:scarf:

4 minutes ago, jim5000 said:

Liverpool are powering towards their first league title in a lifetime. They have a massive chance to pull clear of Man City and open up some breathing room. They will be warey that we are capable of springing a surprise result ala Man City and Chelsea before Christmas.

Odds are we get a schooling. Next up is a narrow loss after a valiant display. But there's a chance.... There's always a chance with the foxes:scarf:

Just don't, please.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

When it's my time to go..I want the collection of videos of Keith Wellers  and J.Vardy's goals laid beside me....This one will accompany me through eternity!!!

We’ve had some damn awful times being Leicester fans but some bloody amazing times to the united 5-3 the title win Vardy’s goals the champions league and so on, through the good and the bad I bloody love this football club and always will !! ??

• Like 1