Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Liverpool (a) Pre Match Thread

14 minutes ago, MikeyT said:

BREAKING: @LFC defender Virgil Van Dijk doubtful for Wednesday night's game against @LCFC due to illness. #SSN

Not returned to training since coming back from their trip to Dubai.  Hasn't missed a Prem game for exactly one year - 36 games. Lovren likely to return, following a hamstring injury.

• Like 1

Before the transfer window opened, I think the feeling was Silva might be on the way out but as it turned out much to most people's surprise Iborra went. Given that's the situation I think Sila will feature more in the days to come. I think if there's 433 midfield, don't be surprised if it's The Undroppable 2 and Silva. 

9 minutes ago, Lesta blue said:

Before the transfer window opened, I think the feeling was Silva might be on the way out but as it turned out much to most people's surprise Iborra went. Given that's the situation I think Sila will feature more in the days to come. I think if there's 433 midfield, don't be surprised if it's The Undroppable 2 and Silva. 

Probably have a blinder and we'll get a point and then the following day he'll be off to Turkmenstein on loan for 18 months.

Van Dijk potentially out? Could be massive. Not just for his quality individually, but for the uncertainty that not having him might have for the rest of their team/atmosphere in the ground. Down to the bare bones at right back too aren't they?

Defend well and hit them as hard as we can on the break, you never know.

Just now, Ted Maul said:

Van Dijk potentially out? Could be massive. Not just for his quality individually, but for the uncertainty that not having him might have for the rest of their team/atmosphere in the ground. Down to the bare bones at right back too aren't they?

Yeh I think TAA is out too. Likely to Fabinho at full-back.

1 minute ago, BrummieFOX said:

Yeh I think TAA is out too. Likely to Fabinho at full-back.

Tasty. Milner suspended too?

Know whether Gomez and Matip are still injured? Lovren might not even be 100% if he's having to be rushed back, not sure they've got anyone else.

Schmeichel

Ric    Evans    Maguire  Chilly

Hamza        Wilf

Mads 

Albrighton                      barnes

Vards

Edited by Clarkey123

1 hour ago, Ted Maul said:

Unless they put a 10 month old kid at the back instead, our aimless high crosses in to Vardy or an empty space will still result in an easy nights work for them i'd have thought. We are extraordinary for being even worse against teams when they are depleted with injuries or suspensions. Against Burnley and Southampton this season they had so many players out and we let them off the hook. Southampton had Shane Long as their only striker who hadn't scored since Ken Bigley still had a head and even when down to 10 men we still lost. I'd rather van Dijk play!!!!

• Like 1

From SSN: 

Trent Alexander-Arnold (knee) ??

Dejan Lovren (hamstring) ? 

Joe Gomez (leg fracture) ?

James Milner (suspended) ⚠️

The injuries are mounting up for Jurgen Klopp... 

@LFC's Virgil van Dijk could miss @LCFC match through illness: skysports.tv/nmZzXG