Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Liverpool (a) Pre Match Thread

6 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Bollox

Liverpool will be even more rocking after tonight’s result

They'll go all-out attack, but that could may well suit us depending on the formation Puel will set-up for this game.

6 minutes ago, LestaAl said:

Well we were 7th, now we are 11th and the good news is we can’t slip any lower until the weekend. A win would be a welcome surprise.

10th, 7 goals better off than West Ham. ?? For a result tomorrow, unlikely but Liverpool have a few problems with personel at the back tomorrow so you never know ?

Edited by DerbyshireFox

4 minutes ago, Manini said:

Not Garlands no? 

genuinely didn’t know that had reopened. 

i’d just head into town unless you can’t be arsed and go to some of the city’s decent boozers because anywhere around anfield is shit unless you’re a home fan. 

With their injury problems at the back they will be looking to overcompensate in attack. They will be fired up and a slow start from us could see us go down and go down early too.

Puel has to set the team up to exploit this tomorrow, we could devastate them on the counter attack. 

1 minute ago, ScouseFox said:

genuinely didn’t know that had reopened. 

i’d just head into town unless you can’t be arsed and go to some of the city’s decent boozers because anywhere around anfield is shit unless you’re a home fan. 

Probably hasn’t I just know it as a famous gay bar :ph34r:

I’m not getting in to Liverpool until half 6 and I’m going with two Gobshites so they’ll want a drink before somewhere but didn’t know if there was an away pub usually that I could slope off too. 

Palace troubled them by gambling with their wingers and leaving them high up the pitch which pinned Robertson and Milner back which damaged their ability to press. Gray and Barnes out wide, Hamza, Ndidi and Mendy in the middle.

• Like 1