Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Liverpool (a) Pre Match Thread

Not had much joy at their gaff since our return to the PL, except for the glorious comeback under Pearson. 

This is a game for Choudhury and I do wonder if Morgan and Evans can cope with their onslaught of attacks, Soyuncu hasn't been seen since his dodgy 2nd half vs Cardiff but I would play him and Evans. Wes looked absolutely ruined on Saturday. 

4-3-3

Schmeichel

Ricardo

Soyuncu

Evans

Chilwell

Choudhury

Maddison

Ndidi

Gray

Vardy

Barnes

All the best lads

• Like 4

Martin Atkinson has been appointed referee  

he has been in charge of 13 Leicester premier league matches 

Leicester have won 2 drawn 4 and lost 7 

He has shown 21 yellow cards and 2 red cards to Leicester players in them 13 games 

Edited by jammie82uk
Maths!

I know that Leicester are going to lose and the lads are going to adopt the same clumsy, head in hands style of play that has been the norm for the last few games. I know this, but...

...there’s always that little bit of me that hopes that all the moments of class they have showed this season come together, and maybe this is the game, this is the moment, where we realise that Puel had a half decent plan all along, and the lads just needed some time to gel, and it all just comes together. I’ll be hoping this, like I do before every game.

So I know it will be 3-1 to Liverpool, and somehow we will have missed a penalty along the way.

But I hope it will be 4-2 Leicester, and UP THE FOXES!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Not had much joy at their gaff since our return to the PL, except for the glorious comeback under Pearson. 

This is a game for Choudhury and I do wonder if Morgan and Evans can cope with their onslaught of attacks, Soyuncu hasn't been seen since his dodgy 2nd half vs Cardiff but I would play him and Evans. Wes looked absolutely ruined on Saturday. 

4-3-3

Schmeichel

Ricardo

Soyuncu

Evans

Chilwell

Choudhury

Maddison

Ndidi

Gray

Vardy

Barnes

All the best lads

I think I just might agree completely. Although we might be better off with Maddison in midfield near the end of the game and Mendy starting. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MonkeyTennis? said:

I know that Leicester are going to lose and the lads are going to adopt the same clumsy, head in hands style of play that has been the norm for the last few games. I know this, but...

...there’s always that little bit of me that hopes that all the moments of class they have showed this season come together, and maybe this is the game, this is the moment, where we realise that Puel had a half decent plan all along, and the lads just needed some time to gel, and it all just comes together. I’ll be hoping this, like I do before every game.

So I know it will be 3-1 to Liverpool, and somehow we will have missed a penalty along the way.

But I hope it will be 4-2 Leicester, and UP THE FOXES!

I always think the same lol 1 day maybe 1 day please God ??

21 hours ago, Coalville Red said:

Liverpool Fan in peace. We are making a commemorative banner as a tribute to Vichai that we will pass around Anfield and I am on a few Liverpool Facebook forums I am trying to get our boys to pass the banner to your fans and contact Union FS to see if they can put it in the memorial I am also speaking to my fellow reds to get us to sing Your Vichai chant and change the words as respect to Leicester. I am also doing this as my girlfriend is a Leicester season ticket holder @foxychik she said to message you guys as you might not know

Splendid effort, thank you.

• Like 1

i genuinely want liverpool to lose more than i want us to win.

after the FA cup defeat i was pretty set on our season being over, but jesus christ if there is one game that i want this bunch of dick heads to win it’s this one. 

we wont though. i don’t think. 

• Like 2

I've no doubt whatsoever that 'Its their year'

They are unquestionably very,very good with a manager that will laugh, smile and completely take the pressure off his squad during the run in.

He's also a media darling - remind you of anyone?

They want the league, City want the CL.

This is what I think will happen.

Hope not though ?