Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Liverpool A Match Thread

6 minutes ago, Dames said:

No but there is definitely an issue at the start of games that is causing us to start very slowly. Puel has had plenty of time to fix it and still hasn’t. 

There's clearly an issue, and it is fair to say the manager is responsible for all issues that chronically plague the team. But the reality is, the players are quite possibly the only ones who can fix this. It occurs no matter the tactics, no matter the personnel selextion -- it seems to be in their bloody heads at this point. 

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

We might win or draw this, but if we do go on to lose, I hope the usual moaners lay off, because we’ve proper put a shift in.

Bravo.

We need to learn to start games better, costing us points having to come from behind nearly every game 

5 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

I would honestly try to summon up the worst fart I've ever done. Wouldn't care if I even followed through.

The lift gets stuck. I offer to climb through the hatch to get help. Little does he know I've gone to eat rotten vindaloo and surstromming washed down with rancid goat's milk. "Couldn't find help, but I did find this..."

• Haha 1