Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

Tielemans

I thought he looked good but it's astonishing how fans want to buy someone on 90 minutes yet also go mad when anyone says someone might not be good enough after just 3/4 games.

Maybe some balance needed. 

The main positive I see going into future games was his ability to play that one-two with Ricardo for the set up to our goal. Spurs were sitting very far back at that point and indicates that maybe we will be able to break down teams who surrender possession now.

Here's hoping that's the case so we can get some more of the games we should be winning over the line. :scarf:

11 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

Found it quite amusing whenever Ndidi left the ball for him:

"nope, you're better at this - I'll look after the tackling lad, you drive the play forward, off you pop."

Look forward to seeing more of him.

That's exactly what we need Ndidi to do. Playing alongside Mendy means there's no one to leave it to but Tielemans instantly made Ndidi better because they each had their job to do. 

• Like 2