Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

Tielemans

4 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

Aye, that's the conundrum.  You want him to do well both for the table and to have this be a positive experience, but not too well.

Time for a hide Tielemans thread? :)

6 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

If Tielemans doesn't sign, Silva returning to the club next season is a definite possibility so I hope the fans give him a chance.  He's not a bad fit for Rodgers' system and unlike with Puel, if Silva comes back next season the manager will actually be allowed to use him.

Can you imagine this happening.. 

He'll now be directly compared with Tielemans each game he plays...the guy wouldn't stand a chance! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Paninistickers said:

I'm still fully behind Dan Amartey to fill the RB role....leaving Ricardo to vastly upgrade the albrigton/Gray role

Remember when we were desperate for an attacking RB? Now we have one, let’s leave him in that position.

We can dip into the transfer market to find a left footed RW and upgrade on Gray 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On ‎16‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 19:02, Clever Fox said:

I thought that he hadn't been playing. So that's his weak link, he's a little slow.

That's the only thing I see wrong with both him and Maddison, they lack a little pace.

I'd like us to sign a strong physical talented midfielder to compliment them both with NDiddi.

When you've got a player who reads the game so well and has the technique to pull it off, you can forgive him a yard of pace as he'll make up for it elsewhere.

The fact we have two such players means that they can compensate for that and then some. Ndidi having that knack of popping up everywhere to cover also helps.

Once Rodgers has had a bit more time to work on players' off-the-ball movement (something seriously lacking under Puel) we could have a very dynamic midfield, despite the lack of out-and-out pace.

• Like 3