Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

Tielemans

I love how quickly he's settled here and as a result, he's playing with confidence, bit of flair and makes it look so simple. The other thing being is that he seems to be really enjoying his football and that's a credit to him as well as the club for making him feel so settled. He's adapted very quickly for a young lad.

It was good to see that even though he was tiring in the last 20 minutes he was still busting his balls to help out defensively. Was also surprising to see him roaming so far forward at times late in the game. I recall the chance he provided where he was on the right-wing and literally had to delay the cross (for, ultimately, Chilwell) and he still delivered it expertly even though everyone knew it was coming. 

I think he realizes how important he already is to the team but instead of it going to his head arrogantly he’s taken on that role with responsibility and maturity. He’s going to be one of our leaders. 

As far as Rudkin goes, he’s been doing a decent job the last few years, other than Slimani and Musa but he’s not the one scouting them so I suppose he still did his job by getting those over the line. And he got something back for Musa which was well beyond our expectations. 

Edited by Wizerud
  • Like 2

The central midfielder we have been crying out for a long time, even though he is a 21 the way he plays the game he is mature beyond his years, if we sign him, we have done very well, because there is going to be massive competition to sign this lad. I can see the Top 4, and even Bunsdeliga teams interested in the lad.

Looks like he loves it here. Hopefully we can convince him to stick around for another year or 2. the lad is destined to play at the very top eventually but I think we’d be an excellent move for him at his age, can honestly see it happening.

14 hours ago, splinterdream said:

I will be gutted if we don’t sign this lad, Cambiasso - Kante - Tielemans.  The great Escape - The Premier League - Chamipons Leage????

I am very hyped too, but let's be a little realistic. The only way we're playing Champions League is if we finish above 3 vastly superior teams, or win the Europa League. I'd be surprised if he stayed longer than 2 seasons without CL football, which basically means we'd have to either win the EL or finish in front of 3 of the Top 6 maximum two seasons from now. That's virtually impossible.

Just looked at a spurs forum and they want Poch to sign him up in the summer, just because he's clicked in the Premier league. 

I personally think cos Tielemans was playing crap for monaco they didn't sign him up, now he's proved himself in the Premier league Spurs fans want him. 

We give him a chance in EPL so we should have the first say

3 minutes ago, Crispin LA said:

Just looked at a spurs forum and they want Poch to sign him up in the summer, just because he's clicked in the Premier league. 

I personally think cos Tielemans was playing crap for monaco they didn't sign him up, now he's proved himself in the Premier league Spurs fans want him. 

We give him a chance in EPL so we should have the first say

Alderweirldd was class for Southampton in 14/15 but spurs ended up pinching him from A.Madrid. Just have to pray :worship:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

Would be very surprised if we don't have massive competition to sign him in the summer

Yes. It's a bit of a catch 22 isn't it ?

We play to his strengths and compliment him with the right players but it increases his transfer fee. I really hope Rudkin is all over this one & is talking money with Monaco.

1 hour ago, gurru991 said:

Yes. It's a bit of a catch 22 isn't it ?

We play to his strengths and compliment him with the right players but it increases his transfer fee. I really hope Rudkin is all over this one & is talking money with Monaco.

I think a lot could depend on the player himself, and what he wants.