Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

Tielemans

Just now, Jaspa said:

G'won lad.

No need to be bitter if we don't get him and then he lights it up elsewhere, he's doing well while enjoying it here too and he's still ours for a few games

believe me mate i'll be bitter as fu ck

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I can't believe you didn't agree some sort of fee and/or buy option on him. Crazy business. 

From all the interviews i've seen or read, i think he likes it in A/ Leicester better than Monaco, and B/ the Premier League better than Ligue 1. Obviously, he's never outright going to say "I don't want to go back and i want to stay at Leicester". If a deal couldn't be made, he'd have made it difficult on himself in Monaco. But normally the players desires count for something, and Monaco has no use for an unhappy player when they can make a tidy profit on him. They will also know he's completely wasted unless they manage to play top of their league. Unless another top 6 EPL team wants him, i think there is a good chance he would stay if he can help it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Crispin LA said:

I bet he will end up being bought by a top 6 club, more likely Man city if they got no transfer ban in the summer, for around 60m.

Other that that can't see Tottenham paying more than 25m while we could pay 40m tops. 

I think he wants to play. As long as De Bruyne is at City, he'll have to fight with a few other players for scraps. He's much better off enjoying himself the next 2 - 3 years in a good team, then sitting on the bench in an absolute top team.

• Like 3

Playing for Leicester has made him get his confidence back. I have never seen him play for Belgium before (I've not watched a lot of the Belgium team play before). Without Leicester he may not have played today or played like he is doing today

Edited by Crispin LA

Just now, Crispin LA said:

Playing for Leicester has made him get his confidence back. I have never seen him play for Belgium before. Without Leicester he may not have played today or played like he is ding today

He's been De Bruyne's stand-in for a while now. He played at the World Cup against England (first game). So, he likely would have played. Maybe not as good, that's possible but we'll never know.

• Like 1