Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

Tielemans

23 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

It was this game right? I have only seen this video of the match when we were linked with him and seeing it made me understand the hype that surrounded him. Crazy performance for a 16 year old!

No, this was his debut when he came in around 30' in midfield. Absolutely stunning game from him. After 2' being on the pitch he told an older player to take a hike for a free kick, took it himself but it landed on the post.

The game I meant was his fifth or so when he started as LB in Genk and was MOTM, assisting the goal with a perfect cross from his left.

33 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

He's very astute and drifts into great positions. 

At the minute he lacks a little pace but then he hasn't played much football this year.

With a good pre season he'll be so much stronger and quicker, Then I look forward to see him really shine.

I'm sure the Club will get this real done done Summer.

This is probably his weakest point. He will never be very quick.

He almost played every game at Monaco, certainly when Henry was manager.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Stoica said:

This is probably his weakest point. He will never be very quick.

He almost played every game at Monaco, certainly when Henry was manager.

I thought that he hadn't been playing. So that's his weak link, he's a little slow.

That's the only thing I see wrong with both him and Maddison, they lack a little pace.

I'd like us to sign a strong physical talented midfielder to compliment them both with NDiddi.

Tielemans is an absolute baller. The impact he's had in a few games has been nothing short of very impressive. As things currently stand, I can see both the club and player wanting to do the permanent deal. It's so important that Silva continues to play as well as possible at Monaco and becomes an important player that they want to add permanently. It makes the deal more realistic and drives down the cash fee we would have to pay.

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

wHaTs tHe PoINt in SIGniNg hIm foR tEn GaMEs?!?!?!

Just could not understand that view. He either does really well and we benefit before the end of the season and hopefully he stays, or he doesn't do well and goes back and we haven't forked out £20 million plus on another dud.

So far he's been a superb addition and long may it continue.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, les-tah said:

With Tielmans and a world beater of a winger again and this young squad another year older the top 6 is honestly in our sights!!!!

Speaking of which, Malcolm's transfer to Barcelona has hardly been a success, only played 8 league games I believe.  I wonder if we could do a loan deal with them.

• Like 2

Only Rudkin would bring in a potential world class player , give him a platform to express himself add 25m to his valuation and then realise they forgot to negotiate a figure to secure him in the summer 

lots of back slapping of Rudkin on here when Rodgers arrived yet the real star of the show has been unsecured and it’s embarrassing 

right up there with the Kante Clause ! 

For me, he's THE priority signing. Even before another striker/back up left back or left winger. Even if it limits who we can bring in, retaining him HAS to be the priority.   He is well on his way to becoming the fulcrum of this team. We need him. Do whatever it takes but:Sign.Him.Up.