Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gerard

Brendan Rodgers

100% it’s not happening , Rafa is now number one , Rodgers is waiting for Arsenal job , you heard it hear first

i stand by the above arsenal is his main target !!! 

We we are accepting him back as a stepping stone to the arsenal Job 

major mistake this 

short term will work work but he will be gone within 12/18 months 

Edited by LinekersLugs
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

1/10 on Paddy Power with his closest rival being Neil Lennon at 16/1. Something has happened that's for sure. 

Be amazed if this wasn't nearly done. 

The bookies usually know what's going on. 

My Watford mate's not very keen on him, which has put me off a bit, but I think he'd do well for us and he would have to have assurances that Leicester will match his ambitions. 

He wouldn't come here if he didn't think he could achieve much with us. 

6 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

100% it’s not happening , Rafa is now number one , Rodgers is waiting for Arsenal job , you heard it hear first

so rodgers would turn down  us for Arsenal but Rafa would settle for us?

id like to think you have that the wrong way round!!

6 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Rodgers for me is one of those unpleasant managers that believe they command a higher intellect. 

His wistful, enigmatic, pull-no-punches style is a sham. He's part Mourinho, part Pearson and part Tim Sherwood. All think they are smarter than they really are.

I prefer straight shooters. Dyche, Hughton, Wagner. That type of uncomplicated bloke

Everyone Dyche says is to create an us vs them mentality. That isn’t straight talking.

7 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

100% it’s not happening , Rafa is now number one , Rodgers is waiting for Arsenal job , you heard it hear first

If it was a year ago and it looked like opening up shortly I could get that, he's got that level of undeserved arrogance, but surely no-one expects Emery to be going anywhere quickly

4 minutes ago, richardsfoxes said:

I didn't think we would get him this season but the more you read about it, the more there could be a chance, there is no way we make a approach unless he's said he would join us this season surely. 

This is Lcfc mate nothing would surprise  me.