Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gerard

Brendan Rodgers

Just now, rachhere said:

Guess we weren't just reacting and had a plan after all...

Can't help slightly judging the guy for leaving before he had finished the job this season, but i guess the rumours of a now or never ultimatum were right. 

If anything I admire him more, stay and win another pointless trophy in Scotland or challenge yourself in the best league in the world at a club that will not be a walk in the park.

2 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

If anything I admire him more, stay and win another pointless trophy in Scotland or challenge yourself in the best league in the world at a club that will not be a walk in the park.

I guess it's just different personalities isn't it. Some people like to lay foundations and then get bored and want a new challenge, others are particular about seeing a job through. 

Just now, rachhere said:

I guess it's just different personalities isn't it. Some people like to lay foundations and then get bored and want a new challenge, others are particular about seeing a job through. 

Agreed however could he really do much more up there. I know Rangers have been a shadow of themselves the last 5 years but he is already one of the most successful Celtic managers ever, I think he has achieved all he can there.