Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gerard

Brendan Rodgers

3 minutes ago, Guest said:

He's a tosser but he could be our tosser

Exactly! 

I really never thought he would consider taking up the job before the summer. Surely not... I guess it would give him a good opportunity to tweak a few things and identify priorities for the transfer window. 

Seems the club are flexing their muscles and don’t fancy the interim route ..... I get that ..... makes next season more likely to yield a better result and the summer transfer window more ‘profitable’. Could also convince some players that they want to stay for next season.  an interim manager who does well could also put the next man off taking over and another job could come up .......

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

100% it’s not happening , Rafa is now number one , Rodgers is waiting for Arsenal job , you heard it hear first

I love this post. I love the fact you scroll down slightly and suddenly so many reports contrary to what you say. Have to see what happens but I will remember that either way, I heard what you said first from you. 100%

Just now, SecretPro said:

As per @st albans fox it makes much more sense to get a permanent man in now. I can see Brendan coming, possibly been told now or never.

That and being first choice. You’ve got to remember this blokes ego.... we’ve not got our first choice manager for years and years now.... Brendan can always dine out on that one ;) 

That and the many pound notes lol 

He’s worked with some good players up there, seems to have a link with PSG also which would be nice for a couple of young loans! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Beechey said:

Properly made John Hartson angry, how dare little ole Leicester think they can take the great Rogers, Danny Murphy today as well "If Rafa left Newcastle I think there'd be bigger clubs he could go to".

It's refreshing at least that we appear to have actually identified a target and gone out to get them, even if it wouldn't be the most inspiring appointment ever. Makes a change from waiting for the unemployed to queue up outside and giving it to whoever interviews the best

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, richardsfoxes said:

I didn't think we would get him this season but the more you read about it, the more there could be a chance, there is no way we make a approach unless he's said he would join us this season surely. 

We will travel around the world for a player (Aranguiz) to be told no thanks lol so I wouldn’t put it past us lol 

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Eh, can't get excited for appointing an utter weapon, particularly not when they're as mediocre as him.

You can call him what you like, then when he fails, you can say you were right all along. 

Nice one??

He might just surprise you.