Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Raiding Celtic...

Said it on another thread but realistically I'd only go for McGregor. And even at that, him and Hamza would be back up to Ndidi and Tielemans who HAS to be our main target. 

Tierney is class but unless Chilwell goes, he's not needed. 

James Forrest is a funny one. I always rated him and thought he was a cracking wee player until he played for a team I support (scotland). Then I realised why Celtic fans got so frustrated with him. His poor decision making makes him wildly inconsistent. He's basically a hard working Dimmi Gray who has a bit more of a footballing brain. 

Edited by Foxy_Bear

Just now, yorkie1999 said:

They’re very good in scotch football, my son was brilliant in the Hinckley and district u11s as well!

There's been a few decent players that've come down from Scotland recently, Van Dijk being the obvious one. Wanyama, Forster and now Armstrong who looks tidy at Saints.

Scottish Premiership gets plenty of flack but there's not much cash up there, so I'm not sure what people expect?

Just now, yorkie1999 said:

They’re very good in scotch football, my son was brilliant in the Hinckley and district u11s as well!

Lol I hear you! Although you still get the occasional good player and Tierney is definitely one of them! He will be at a top 8 premier League club very soon in fact arsenal are heavily linked. 

Also I think McGregor could make the cut in England too but maybe we should be aiming higher Rodgers will be best placed to make that call.

7 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Lol I hear you! Although you still get the occasional good player and Tierney is definitely one of them! He will be at a top 8 premier League club very soon in fact arsenal are heavily linked. 

Also I think McGregor could make the cut in England too but maybe we should be aiming higher Rodgers will be best placed to make that call.

I read on twitter that there has been interest from spurs or arsenal (cant remember which) and Celtic want 25M for him.