Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Summer Targets

9 minutes ago, Shane said:

Looks quality.

Thing is, Celtic can realistically afford to give him regular playing time this year and if they do..... By 18, the boy's gonna be great.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Thing is, Celtic can realistically afford to give him regular playing time this year and if they do..... By 18, the boy's gonna be great.

Best time to sign him would be now, before he explodes onto the scene. A bit like Dortmund with Sancho.

Sign a proven right winger like Robben perhaps and use Dembele as back up. 

• Like 1

Just now, Shane said:

Best time to sign him would be now, before he explodes onto the scene. A bit like Dortmund with Sancho.

Sign a proven right winger like Robben perhaps and use Dembele as back up. 

Like I said, if we did sign him I'd loan him straight back with a Liverpool style agreement that he has to play a certain percentage of games. 

We wont sign him ofcourse. Imagine the outrage on here if we went and spent like 7/8 million on a 16 year old who's played 45 minites in the SPFL. 

2 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Like I said, if we did sign him I'd loan him straight back with a Liverpool style agreement that he has to play a certain percentage of games. 

We wont sign him ofcourse. Imagine the outrage on here if we went and spent like 7/8 million on a 16 year old who's played 45 minites in the SPFL. 

A loan would also be ideal.

14 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

at least we wont be linked to Hazard anymore

13865418-7062395-image-m-3_1558622415051.jpg

I wouldn't be so sure, there's still two more even younger Hazard brothers to go... lol

20 hours ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Would love to see us go for Dembele at Celtic, possibly loan him back for a season and then a season loan in the Championship. Kids gonna be a star. 

Not a chance they will sell, his value could double in the next 2/3 seasons. Clubs like Barca will be sniffing if he’s available at any price.

Edited by Bluearmyfox28

Sisto has had an unsatisfactory season at Celta Vigo. which would probably make him a relatively cheap punt.

He's been inconsistent ever since leaving Midtjylland, but he has something special in his locker.

I think personality-wise and playstyle-wise he'd be a decent fit with Leicester under Rodgers.

7 minutes ago, shen said:

Sisto has had an unsatisfactory season at Celta Vigo. which would probably make him a relatively cheap punt. 

He's been inconsistent ever since leaving Midtjylland

so LCFC should buy him and throw him into the hardest league in the world? yeah great punt...

8 minutes ago, Simoken said:

so LCFC should buy him and throw him into the hardest league in the world? yeah great punt...

Tbh you look at that Celta Vigo team and can see it’s majorly under achieving, so much talent but perhaps too much? 

Admittedly though I think we need a proven winger atm.

7 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

The boy looks like he should be at least on the bench for Celtic next year. I’m just glad he’s English. lol 

He looks good! But looks like a child (yeah he is one).. one proper mans bad tackle away from never playing again when your bodies that young.

Edited by les-tah

Ryan Fraser reportedly on sale for £30 million. Sell Gray and buy him? :brendan_still:I am not a Gray hater but he has not progressed at the same rate as others, Barnes, Chilwell, Ndidi, Choudhury......

1 minute ago, Steven said:

Ryan Fraser reportedly on sale for £30 million. Sell Gray and buy him? :brendan_still:I am not a Gray hater but he has not progressed at the same rate as others, Barnes, Chilwell, Ndidi, Choudhury......

Fraser would be a fairly dull signing in terms of people wanting Robben/foreign winger etc but would be a quality addition and exactly what we need.

14 minutes ago, Steven said:

That’s a hell of a lot though I have just looked at his stats... 8 goals and 14 assists this season is not to be sniffed at....

Is Marega any good ? Should we fight to get him ?

Wolves appear to be the frontrunners to land Porto striker Moussa Marega, according to the Mirror, as the club look to bolster their attacking options after a successful return to the top-flight, finishing in seventh this term. Leicester and West Ham are also said to be chasing the 28-year-old, whose contract includes a £30million release clause.

I really don't think we will sell Maguire for £90 million pounds, but if we did, this is the window I would dream of:

In:

Tielemans: £35 million

Chukwueze: €40 million

MacGregor: £15 million

New, talented, young striker: £5-40 million, depends on the player

Out:

Silva £10-15 million

Gray £15 million

Mendy £5 million

Slimani £5 million

King £750 thousand

Maguire £90 million

We'd have plenty of money for the next window, too, in all likelihood. 

24 minutes ago, st martin said:

Is Marega any good ? Should we fight to get him ?

Wolves appear to be the frontrunners to land Porto striker Moussa Marega, according to the Mirror, as the club look to bolster their attacking options after a successful return to the top-flight, finishing in seventh this term. Leicester and West Ham are also said to be chasing the 28-year-old, whose contract includes a £30million release clause.

Noooooooooo

Like Lukaku, except he's not good at football. (In b4 someone says "So like Lukaku? Hardyhar)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Liverpool rumoured to be selling Shaqiri to fund Chukwueze.

Think he'd fit in well here. Fiery sod with great technique, still only 27.

I would happily have Shaqiri as long as his character & attitude fits what we have at the club 100%.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Liverpool rumoured to be selling Shaqiri to fund Chukwueze.

Think he'd fit in well here. Fiery sod with great technique, still only 27.

An attacking Nigerian player for big money you say.  That normally works out well for us. :D

Akinbiyi

Musa

iheanacho

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gerard said:

An attacking Nigerian player for big money you say.  That normally works out well for us. :D

Akinbiyi

Musa

iheanacho

Nah Liverpool are after him, I only think we should go for Shaqiri.