Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Summer Targets

There are 3 very good reasons we need another striker 

1. 2 strikers is not enough
  2. One is in limbo (Nacho) with regards to hi capacity to be useful
  3. Main striker is great but is getting older but could provide a valuable learning point for a younger striker

Cannot see how any of these points are up for debate, but....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

There are 3 very good reasons we need another striker 

1. 2 strikers is not enough
  2. One is in limbo (Nacho) with regards to hi capacity to be useful
  3. Main striker is great but is getting older but could provide a valuable learning point for a younger striker

Cannot see how any of these points are up for debate, but....

Agreed. Cannot possibly go into a long season with no backup for JV. A major injury and we would be in awful trouble . I would still take a punt on the Birmingham lad.as a prospect If we had the money I would love to see Wilson from Bournemouth . Quick, strong ideal foe our style of play 

On 24/05/2019 at 12:07, Simoken said:

so LCFC should buy him and throw him into the hardest league in the world? yeah great punt...

What's your point? He's playing in one of the top leagues in the world, played at the world cup and has plenty of caps for a decent national team. 

I am just suggesting he would be a relatively cheap option on the wing (if not a starter). Definitely better than our current Algerian winger.

We need a RB to cover for Ricardo, but we also need a right winger. Would moving Ricardo forward and bringing someone like Trippier solve both issues. A 2 for 1 transfer? Not saying we're linked or interested, but could this be a solution to a problem? Sorry if already discussed or addressed.

How things have changed..

Quite a few years ago when Leicester were in financial trouble and couldn't afford new signings, a supporter threw a pound coin onto the pitch.

The police didn't know if it was a dangerous missile, or a takeover bid.

Edited by st martin
mistake
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sphericalfox said:

We need a RB to cover for Ricardo, but we also need a right winger. Would moving Ricardo forward and bringing someone like Trippier solve both issues. A 2 for 1 transfer? Not saying we're linked or interested, but could this be a solution to a problem? Sorry if already discussed or addressed.

I think that Amartey is adequate cover for Ricardo.

We have other priorities to cover first such as centre mid and right wing.

• Like 1