Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Summer Targets

Robben would be an incredible coup, if he was brought in alongside someone like Bowen or Wilson as well then the combined outlay would be £15-20m in transfer fees and then £10m in wages and signing on fees. Very respectable given we aren't the money bags certain deluded fans suddenly think we are. This is likely a bullshit rumour anyway.

Very unrealistic target but what about Bruno fernandes from sporting (if we are ever allowed to deal with them after the previous sh*tshows) but seems like man city and utd have cooled interest in him (allegedly) and we have a couple of their ex players that could be used as makeweights in any deal that we should be offloading.  21 goals and 12 assists in 33 league matches and plays in the right attacking number 8 role that youri played in. Obviously very unlikely but wonder whether this would be an expensive youri alternative if he does choose to move elsewhere. Especially as sporting are in all kinds of financial trouble so may not go for his full value. 

6 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

I just have the most certain feeling that we’re going to sign absolute dross this summer. 

Name one summer we havent lol lets just hope we sign 1 gem out of the lot.

Edited by les-tah

4 minutes ago, somebum said:

Robben no thanks awful player what's he ever done we need someone with more experience to help bring the kids through, ok he can defend the long balls from the likes of man city but against the more passing sides he would be lost.

I can't help but think that our scouting network consists of nothing further than someone starting up football manager / filter / free agents

I wouldn't normally ask, but since it's you... this is a parody, right?

21 minutes ago, somebum said:

Robben no thanks awful player what's he ever done we need someone with more experience to help bring the kids through, ok he can defend the long balls from the likes of man city but against the more passing sides he would be lost.

I can't help but think that our scouting network consists of nothing further than someone starting up football manager / filter / free agents

You're wrong. They'd have to do contracts / expiring within 3 months actually :thumbup:

56 minutes ago, Haywood_6 said:

I would fall off my chair if he came 

Would you throw your head back in mock agony and add in a little body twist like the man Robben himself? Imagine the amount of penalties we'll win next season with Robben, Maddison and Vardy throwing themselves to the floor at every opportunity.

1 hour ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Would love to see us go for Dembele at Celtic, possibly loan him back for a season and then a season loan in the Championship. Kids gonna be a star. 

the 16 year old that made his debut in the last game of the season?

1 hour ago, JJS84 said:

the 16 year old that made his debut in the last game of the season?

Aye. There has been a bit of noise about him for a while up here. I remember seeing videos of him a few years ago. 

You might think it a bit premature to go for him but if he plays regularly next year and has a good season, we wont stand a chance of getting him. The big boys will be in for him.

3 hours ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Would love to see us go for Dembele at Celtic, possibly loan him back for a season and then a season loan in the Championship. Kids gonna be a star. 

Looks quality.

• Like 1