Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Summer Targets

2 hours ago, Hollyfox said:

Nacho to Juve for 100 million. 

Great deal for the club and would fund some quality additions. 

Go for it LCFC??

OMG i'm more surprised you have 100% battery life at 8.30 on a Saturday evening than that actually happening :P 

10 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Would love us to sign some unknown Brazilian teenager for 1 or 2 million pounds. They don't have to even be good, as long as they have a nice YouTube highlight reel I'll be content

Like Watford have done with Joao Pedro? Absolutely laughing now when they get him, although there is some bizarre clause that they can be fcuked over with. 

2 hours ago, Hollyfox said:

Believe it or not, went out with a full battery and met up with another couple for a meal. 

At no time did I take a photo of my meal, take a photo of us all having a FAB time and posting it of Facebook or showing the others a YouTube clip of a woman falling off a bike. 

What an unsociable t*at I am?

Weirdo! 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Farrington fox said:

surprised nothings happened yet !

I am aswel tbh not even a sniff of a transfer or even a development signing.

It's much better to get deals completed early on to get the new players to blend with the team I just hope we dont leave things till last minute 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Like Watford have done with Joao Pedro? Absolutely laughing now when they get him, although there is some bizarre clause that they can be fcuked over with. 

I mean, even if he's bought out, they essentially make £20 million pounds despite him never playing for them.  Nice and tidy profit

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Harry96 said:

Would love if we managed to sign Malcolm 

what annoying with this is it seems like Barcelona want to make a profit on him.. He was a effectively a 'flop' at Barca and still they want to make a profit . makes no sense to me.

• Like 1

Guest SO1
2 hours ago, les-tah said:

what annoying with this is it seems like Barcelona want to make a profit on him.. He was a effectively a 'flop' at Barca and still they want to make a profit . makes no sense to me.

Flop like their fans call Coutinho. They're just idiots and better get their sxxt together or they will be in for a long wait until the next European Cup.

2 hours ago, les-tah said:

Sounds a bit like that other flop they wanted a profit on that many on here wanted to sign, Gerry Mina. 

• Like 1