Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Watford, A Match Thread

He hinted at bringing back Wes in his press conference. Seeing we have such an abundance of good CBs both in the first team squad, and also with Benkovic coming here in the summer, plus great prospects in the U23s, this makes so much sense. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Alex_LCFC said:

If puel Had done this everyone would be going mad ?, interesting hope it plays off

No they wouldn't.

A lot of fans, myself included, were crying out for us to play 3-5-2.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

This is just a formation change to shoehorn Morgan in I reckon. Even with 3 at the back you need all defenders to be able to help build up play and Morgan's toe pokes dont seem very suitable.

Liking the rest of it however.

• Like 1

Just now, lgfualol said:

This is just a formation change to shoehorn Morgan in I reckon. Even with 3 at the back you need all defenders to be able to help build up play and Morgan's toe pokes dont seem very suitable.

Wasilewski. Morgan. Huth.

• Like 3

Just now, lgfualol said:

He had (in the main) been having a reasonable season up until he was dropped

Interesting, this is a sign of what to come next season imo, have been wondering how he’s going to set the defence up with Benkovic back who he’ll definitely want to play, the reports of him wanting Boyata also make more sense with a back 3