Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Watford, A Match Thread

16 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

He tried to play 3 at Celtic whenever possible but had a lack of quality CBs so if one was injured, had to go with 4 at the back but he DID play it occasionally. 

I meant Soyuncu, sorry. Wasn't sure whether or not he'd be used to the 3atb already. If not, then the language difficulties might make it harder for him to adapt to a completely new style

1 minute ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Souness is still a twat ain’t he? Proper upset his mate Puel got sacked 

Yet he can’t even say his name, he thinks he’s the former Barcelona centre back and captain.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I reckon it’ll be like played at Liverpool with 3412 with Maddison slightly further forward of the midfield four sitting just behind Vardy and Barnes.

I couldn’t actually be happier that BR is trying this - it’s what I’ve wanted to see since we signed Ricardo.

Im looking forward to football again and all those who said Brendan was going to play worse sideways back passing and more 4231 can eat their words now.

Masterstroke line-up from BR?

Instantly keeps the club captain happy by bringing him back in his first game in charge, which will also keep Kasper and Vardy happy you'd think.

Three at the back also means not needing 2 DMs while also having extra protection away from home.

Less focus on defence for Chilwell and Ricardo who will both give proper width and will be so dangerous going forward with the form they're in.

Where this game could be won and lost may be whether Ndidi and Tielemans can step up, Ndidi especially.

Edited by ALC Fox