Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Watford, A Match Thread

34 minutes ago, Xen said:

Morgan in a back 3 is far better than Morgan in a back 2. Less reliant on pace and more on positioning - which he's excellent at. Also allows Maguire to roam and the FBs to push up without leaving us short at the back.

If Maddison is playing wide then it's a bit harsh on Gray who has done well lately, but if he's behind a front 2 of Vardy/Barnes then it's a much closer pick, for me. Imagine we'll see Gray getting some minutes though.

Surprised we're seeing such a notable change already - he's had less than a week with the players and already changed formation. Wonder if BR is planning on 3atb for every match or just the away/tough home games.

Excited to see how this works out.

Agree.

It is harsh on Gray but between Gray and Maddison you're going to choose Maddison. I can see Gray coming on if Maddison goes quiet in the second half.

Excited about the lineup.

Personally think he’s made a rod for his own back with Wes coming back in. He’s been ****ing horrific on the whole this season, plus he’s 99% likely to be shown the door in the summer. 

I see people saying it’s a political move but Brendan had the opportunity to come in and put a marker down and I think he’s gone the wrong way about it. 

4 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Souness is still a twat ain’t he? Proper upset his mate Puel got sacked 

God he really does hate us, doesn't he?

And in other shock news that other twat Moyes says Celtic are a 'massive club'.

28 minutes ago, Xen said:

Long term I think that's a given. With Morgan (and Maguire, possibly) likely off in the summer then Soyuncu will get his chance alongside Benkovic and Evans.

For now, though, Soyuncu is lacking match fitness and I wonder if the language barrier has meant it's been harder for Rodgers to get his new tactics across to the Turk. That's not a criticism on either of them, btw, it just might take a little bit longer for him to adapt. He's on the bench though, so we'll probably see him sooner rather than later.

Did he play in a 3 at his former club?

Soyu..now speaks fluent..New Parks,with a tint of Braunstone-Irish..

Just now, Hammo said:

God he really does hate us, doesn't he?

And in other shock news that other twat Moyes says Celtic are a 'massive club'.

Why do Sky employ Scottish pundits to discuss the EPL?  

8 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Where's best for streams these days?

7 minutes ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

me too please

r/footballconnection looks promising...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, BlueSi13 said:

:yawn: Sigh the usual Sky Scottish contingent saying that Celtic and Rangers would be absolutely massive if they were in the Premier League.

Yeah because having a large gate instantly means success.  That's why Leeds United and Aston Villa are competing in the top 4 year in year o....oh wait.

Makes me laugh how this myth is never challenged.

They are competing for the top 4, the top 4 in the championship